17

Rin's POV

It's been five hours since they were playing and when he asked me to sit down on his lap, Kagami has been winning left and right.

Ran would also beat him but Kagami mostly won. They played poker, blackjack, and other card games.

It's not because Ran had bad luck or something. He intentionally made him win, it's all part of our plan.

Ran said that he would make him win while I "seduce" him. I hate this sh*t, I wonder how could Y/n pull this kind of stuff.

She's a professional in this stuff. They call her a siren because she would seduce the enemies and kill them afterward.

"Woah! Really lucky today!" He said was holding my thigh.

Eww

"It's all because of this beauty right here. How about we spend some and have fun tonight, hmm?" He asked and leaned to me. I could smell the alcohol that he drank.

He was leaning in for a kiss but I stopped his mouth and he frowned.

"Our boss doesn't allow that kind of fun here in his casino. How about when I finish my job, we'll go somewhere?" I whispered as feminine and as soft as I can in his ear and he smiled.

"That's a promise" he said and played with my wig before looking at my brother who was in front of us.

"I'll stop here for today and cash everything out." Kagami said and Ran nodded before taking the tray of chips.

We made eye contact.

Can I be the one to kill him? Let me kill him myself? I wanna kill him with my hands? Don't interfere later okay?

I thought and he seems like he understood and nodded before leaving the room.

"By the way, I didn't get your name." He asked while looking at me.

"They call me Genji" I said

"Oh, what a beautiful name for a beautiful lady like you. Genji means gold, right? That's why I won a lot today." He said with a smirk and I faked a smile.

"I'll make sure to let you have fun later, my lucky charm." he said with a lustful tone and expression

A knock on the door interrupted the interaction and showed Ran a small tray with a card.

It was a credit card where the money was transferred. Koko is probably hacking the shit out of it again.

More money for us, higher salary so I have to endure this bullshit longer.

"Shall we go?" He said and I nodded. We stood up and walked togther with him holding my waist as we walk out.

Me and Ran made eye contact one more time and smirked.

We were waiting outside the casino for his car and he was dozing off. I prepared strong alcohol that won't show effects later.

When the car was here, I helped him get inside.

"To my house, now. Make it fast." He said to the driver.

This Kagami guy kept trying to kiss me but I was pushing him away. He was also groping my fake chest and my butt.

I just wanna kill him right now. This guy is horny as fvck.

The car stopped and the door was opened by the driver.

Kagami went out first before me and was looking around

"Hey! This isn't the place you dumbfvck. Do you want to get fired, huh!" He said and grabbed the driver's collar who just smiled.

"This fvcker, what are you smiling about! I'll kill you." He said while shaking the driver back and forth. The driver's cap fell and revealed his face.

"You... you're the dealer in the casino. Why are you here?! Where's my driver?!" He asked Ran while trying to stand straight.

"We have a job to do" Ran replied

"We?" Kagami asked and Ran looked in my direction, Kagami let go of Ran's collar and turned to me while I took off my wig and looked at him boredly.

Before Kagami could react, my brother knocked him out with a chop in the nape.

"I get to be the one to kill him" I said and he only laughed

"Alright alright but help me carry him to the warehouse." He said but I walked past them

"You go and carry him, I think I'll go and take a bath. He was touching me and it felt disgusting." I said

"Jeez, who's the oldest here. Me or you? Can't you at least help me here?" He said but I just ignored him again and went to the car. I left them there and went to the nearest hotel I can find just to take a bath.

Good thing my normal clothes are here too so I don't have to buy looking like a messed up prostitute.

___________________________

Ran's POV

Great, now he just left me here.

With a sigh, I dragged Kagami's body to the warehouse nearby. This was abandoned and no one is near the place so it's perfect.

I tied him down to the nearest pole with a thick rope and covered his mouth with the thickest tape I could buy and blindfolded his eyes.

It was tiring, am I really that old? Am I feeling what Takeomi-san feels? Maybe I'm just really tired from all the stalking we did to this guy.

I looked down at him for a few moments before kicking his crotch. He moved but it didn't wake him up.

"That's for trying to fvck my brother in the car while I was there. Disgusting fvcker." I said and went to the old couch nearby.

I lit a cigarette and poured liquor into a glass. I loosen my tie and leaned back on the couch and looked at tge ceiling.

Maybe if we finally avenged Y/n and killed off the remaining Yomi-kai members, I'll finally quit and go somewhere else.

I should asked what Rindou would like to do. If possible I want him to quit too and live decently.

It's getting tiresome and uninteresting lately. I missed the days when I, Rin, and Y/n go on undercover missions.

It was the best assignment to have. Every part of the mission is always exciting and interesting.

The amount of fun we have when we hunt our targets and torture them afterward feels rewarding.

When Y/n does her little torture routine, it sends a great chill in my spine that makes me smile.

Have you ever seen a woman who can be as gentle as cotton but also is as deadly as a knife?

She was like a beautiful rose in my eyes. So beautiful and gentle looking but could also hurt you when you try to pick.

People would often see her as kind, gentle and soft but when she gets serious, the best part of her will show.

I know that Rin feels the same, afterall, she was our muse.

Too bad, the rose withered too soon. Now the garden looks grey and darker than it used to be.

I wonder if Megumi is a rose bud that will become the new rose in the garden.

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »