17- I missed you idiot

Michelle pov

After last night I basically cried myself to sleep.I locked myself in the room and refused to open the door for anyone.The whole Ferrari clan tried but I just ignored them. Bear and Maggie tried to threaten me by saying that they won't leave, and I'm pretty sure they fell asleep in front of my door. The gesture is sweet and all but I don't want them to see me weak and vulnerable.

I needed to feel loved and cared for so out of instinct I called Nonna."Hey my baby, isn't it like 1 am there? " her voiced beamed through my ear.

I have been crying for a while now not just because of what just happened with Nicklaus. But I was crying because I was so angry at the Ferrari's for messing up my life in like a week.

They took me away from my loved ones, made me go through another session of them accusing me about doing something I didn't do AGAIN! Talk about history repeating itself.

"Love are you crying?" she asked concerned. "Don't worry about me, I just wanted to hear your voice." I said with tears running.There isn't a lot of people that I will let in but Mom, Cammy and Eleanor are definitely my support system.

"Don't say that, you can't call me crying and tell me to not worry of course I am going to worry now! It is motherly instinct." She scolded me. "I know. I just don't want you to be worried about me, you've already have your own things going on" I said sniffing.

"Hey I will always have time for you, don't you ever forget that." she said serious. "Thank you" I said softly wiping my tears away. "So what is going on?" she asked.

I told her about what happened and I could hear that she was trying her best to stay calm for me. "Love I am so sorry that you are going through all these awful things, and it might not seem like it now but soon things will get better" she said soothing.

Most of the time she is usually right but I don't know about this one, right now I can't think of any way any of this shit is going to get better. "Now go to sleep we will talk tomorrow okay." she said.

"Okay bye I love you" I said. "I love you too my love sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite" she said making me smile. After I hung up I decided to go to bed because I knew I was going to be super tired tomorrow.

When I woke up I was so tired, I didn't shower last night so I quickly hopped in the shower and got ready for the amazingly horrible day that awaits me. When I was finished I checked my phone, I sent Nicklaus a message asking him if he was okay, but he hasn't even opened it yet. And I hate to admit it but I am getting worried about that asshole.

I decided to have breakfast on the go to avoid any conversation. When I got down stairs I was greeted by Bear who pulled me in a tight hug. He didn't ask or say anything but it meant a lot to me.

The car ride was silent and I was thankful because I was definitely not in the mood to talk. When we arrived I was the first one out of the car and first one to leave.

At the entrance Gracie, Asher and Oliver were waiting for me. "Hi guys, you didn't have to wait for me" I greeted them."Are you kidding me we want to help next time Abigail decides to attack our new friend." Oliver said. It felt kinda of weird hearing him call me their friend even though we have only known each other for a few days but also felt nice in a way. ⁰

"So we have a gig next Monday you in?" Asher asked me."Yeah totally just send me the deeds" I said while we were walking in the halls. "Great it is going to be so fun" Gracie said existed.

The rest of the day went by long and boring. Sabrina and her friends steered clear of me, and Abigail barely made eye contact with me that girl was absolutely terrified of me. And Nicklaus didn't show up to school, which caused me to worry more. Where is that idiot?