"I have to tell you something." She said plainly. It had been months since any of them had spoken at the dinner table, it was considered unholy to talk while eating, yet it was the only time she ever got with them.

"Continue." Her dad allowed and took a sip of his expensive white wine.

"I've been keeping this for a while, and I was hoping you'd understand." She took a pause as her parents glanced at each other with intrigued yet insulted expressions.

"I'm bisexual."

The words lingered in the air. There was silence. The tension increased, so much that it began to push against their bodies and two of them stiffened.

Sauce on the other hand felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders, but her nerves took the best of her.

"I'm sure your mistaken." Her mother said calmly.

"I'm not mistaken." She answered back, she wasn't afraid anymore. She was ready to stand up to them.

"At this age children tend to think preposterous assumptions about themselves, it's just a phase." Her dad said as consoled, almost trying to convince himself.

"It's not a phase, it's real and I need the two of you to understand that this isn't a bad thing." The slightly raise in her voice caused her father's eyes to widen while her mother raised her eyebrows at her.

"What is this? The influence of your useless friends." Her father hissed at her.

"No it's not." Her voice was hard and striking, as if she had finally stood up on her feet. "And their not useless, they mean more to me then you ever will."

Her father stared at her.

"Get out." He said.

"What?"

"GET OUT!" He howled.

There was no questioning his words. She couldn't believe it, she really thought she had a chance.

Sauce got up from her seat and stood next to the door.

She glanced at her parents one last time and closed the door.

She needed to get out of there.

She needed to find a home.
>

The rain was pouring outside. It's wild drops pattered outside on the roads that were now shiny and wet.

There was a cold air that ran outside yet it seemed warm and tender inside.

Y/n sat cuddled alone in her puffy blanket watching her favourite movie, 'Breakfast at Tiffany's.'

The lights were all on and on the messy desk across her room sat her unfinished reporting project.

Y/n had spent a week or two in reporting, and during the four classes she had she could honestly say that it was going great.

Mr. Hiddleston had assigned Y/n and El as the head of the group, strictly in charge of the content that was put in the school newspaper and told in the school news.

Yeah, she was surprised too.

The rest of the students were for ideas and printing.

The blonde, Tom's ex, along with another girl was appointed to be the main face in the news.

Her job was to sit behind a camera and say long sentences that were written from someone else's work.

She was a annoying little bitch. At least for Y/n, everyone loved her. She was this pretty blonde girl with revolting hot pink heels, she never liked her. Her interest in the group was less then the tiny bit of respect she'd have for anyone around her.

She would sit on the front seat with her feet up the table, filing her nails and  chewing gum while the others sat in a circle to work on the newspaper.

Y/n was currently writing her first piece, just the main points so she could send it to another friend she made in reporting, Melody.

Melody was a sweet girl, with the funniest jokes and the two soon became close.

Melody was put forth to write the newspaper once the content had been set.

Y/n smiled as her favourite scene in the movie approached, she held tightly onto her blanket in excitement as the scene continued.

Suddenly she felt a rock hit her window and the  noise made its way through her headphones.

She paused the movie, our her laptop aside and took off her headphones.

Y/n stared at the window for a while, waiting for whatever it was to come again.

The sound of strong rain was less, it was slowly dying out.

It was as if the sun was about to shine again, even though it was almost nine at night.

Y/n's focus was fully on the window and then she heard it open from the outside. The window slid up and she felt as if something would jump out.

But instead she saw a struggling arm trying to lift itself up from the window sill. Y/n frowned and walked towards the window.

Suddenly Tom's struggling face came through the frame.

He noticed that Y/n was already looking at him.

He smiled and said,

"Wanna go for a ride again?"