41. Prove me wrong

Start from the beginning

He asked me to come out and then we went inside the house. He said," Pack your bags, I won't let you live alone anymore. You'll be living with me and Jiseok."

"But I am a woman, how could I be living with you? Moreover, this is the first apartment I bought with my savings so I won't live elsewhere. This apartment holds a lot of memories for me."

"Are you kidding me? That boy was claiming you in front of everyone. Wasn't the insult you had was enough? Or you wanted to get lower? "

"Please! I never expected you to talk to me like that!"

He frowned and said," Then explain why are you being intimate with him? Why are you wearing his clothes? Why you chose him as your boyfriend when there were plenty of boys?"

Tears welled up when I looked at him with disappointment. He started judging my character even though I was forced. I felt vulnerable that I wasn't even allowed to tell anyone that I didn't chose him but he bonded me into this relationship. A

A sigh released from my mouth as I held my tears and went away to sit on the couch. Clutching on the foam I sobbed," Yeah.. You are right, I'm being like a desperate slut, aren't I?" I scoffed and wiped my lone tear while he clearly heard me.

"I am sorry if I disappointed you but this is my fate, my destiny that I can't turn."

Karma did it's work and dropped me at Jungkook's feet to crush as once I did to him. The only thing I knew was I deserved it and I was determined to consume all his darkness until a ray of light ignites into him.

Slowly sobs were getting louder but I bit my lips earning a muffled cracked voice until two arms wrapped me and I was engulfed into a soothing hug. Seokjin rested his head on over mine.

"Shh.. I am sorry. I unknowingly poured all my anger on you. I was too much insecure about your safety that it blinded me about your decision."I broke down into his arms while he caressed my hair.

After few minutes I got stable so he asked," Do you really love him?" Of course I did, so I undoubtedly nodded.

"Do you trust him?"

I did more than myself, thus I again nodded.

"Does he love you?"

Did he really loved me? I was not sure of what to say because I was not aware of what he wanted. One time he threw me away and the next time he trapped me close that confuses me.

But since I didn't wanted to disappoint him so I hummed in response, because if his obsession towards me was hatred then my love towards him was a sin.

He sighed. " Can't you break up? I really don't want you to date a BTS member because I don't wanna risk your life. And we are talking about Jungkook, he is completely turned into something irrational from the last few years. How could you survive with him?"

"Trust and betrayal co-exist at the brim of love which is stablized with immense amount of care. And I believe he would take care . He would love me, trust me."

He stood up followed by me. Caressing my head he said,"I have always trusted you and always will, though I am against this relationship but I hope you both prove me wrong."

He pressed his lips on my temple before he said," See you tomorrow in the meeting." I smiled and waved him farewell while he went out and drove of to his house where Jiseok was waiting for him.

A sigh escaped my mouth as soon as I closed the door and came back into the living room. These walls really meant a lot to me and no matter what I couldn't let go of it because it was place where my feelings for Jungkook grew. His presence still lingered here whenever I closed my eyes.

It had been three years since everything happened but within these walls everything seemed on a time lapse.

Shrugging off the daydream I went to the bathroom. After doing the laundry of his clothes I took a bath and wrapped my body with a towel. Coming back in the room I stood in front of the mirror, tracing my fingertips on the collar bone.

Dark hickeys were bruised over the collarbone while they were stinging me. I tilted my head and found a teeth mark below my ear that was clotted and another on the opposite side of the neck.

He went all the way in to hurt me but why his last kiss seemed different? Why I felt his tears rolling down even after he hurted me? I could never understand him but I was willing to not stop him.

I must be crazy to let him torture me and looked like a bipolar who raised voice when he tried to do something but eventually let him do anything.

Pathetic me as I think I deserved this. Of course, I did because somewhere he turned into a monster because of me. He became a heartless beast that needed his revenge; a revenge that would consume my love into his darkness and leave me hollow.

Ironically, I was really willing to sacrifice myself to him even if I knew he would ruin me. I was defeated from my own love.

[A/N]
Merry Christmas.
Today, on Christmas Day, my female dog gave birth to 10 pups and my male dog is being totally unaware that it's his pups, lmao 😂 he is a total nut.
But everyone's happy for them. Maybe I'll upload a picture or two on my Instagram or twitter.

Thank you for reading.

Vote 22+ for next update.

Some hot sizzling mature content are waiting for you. Let's keep it simple for Christmas. This was a filter chapter but the next won't be boring for sure.

Stay tuned.