29. ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ

Почніть із самого початку

"You seem silent today," his "dad" said while they were in the car.

Beomgyu was very confused, and still is. This dream was way too realistic.

Once he arrived at school, he noticed how everyone was unfamiliar. He was hoping he'd see at least Hueningkai in his class since they were classmates before, but there wasn't any sign of him anywhere.

"Alright, can the class president please give me the consent forms of the students?" The teacher said, and Beomgyu was confused when no one answered and when everyone started to stare at him.

He was the class president.

What kind of alternate dimension is this? Beomgyu actually had parents, he was a great student, heck- this was the exact opposite of what he really was!

"Uh...ok..." he mumbled, reaching into his bag hoping the consent forms or whatever they were were inside.

Oh, they were.

Lunch time came, and a boy with bright pink hair came running up to him.

"So..are you free tomorrow? We still have to finish our science project at your house remember?" he asked, wrapping his arm around Beomgyu's shoulders.

He didn't even know who this pink haired boy was until he read the name on his student ID: Lee Heeseung.

Seriously. Who the hell is Lee Heeseung?

Judging by the way Heeseung spoke to him, he could tell they were close friends.

"Y-yeah, sure..." Beomgyu mumbled, not even knowing what the fuck their science project was.

Yeonjun and the others have already circled the whole block looking for Beomgyu but he was absolutely nowhere

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yeonjun and the others have already circled the whole block looking for Beomgyu but he was absolutely nowhere.

"Do you think he's mad at us?" Hueningkai mumbled worriedly.

Soobin spent all morning thinking of reasons why Beomgyu could've left, but he seriously couldn't think of any.

Taehyun was too distraught to even say a word. He was hoping Beomgyu wasn't kidnapped, because if he was then it would be almost impossible to be able to track him down.

"Yeonjun, you can send telepathic messages right? You did that to us back when Beomgyu planted a bomb in that facility." Soobin said.

Jeez, that bomb incident felt ages ago but at the same time it only felt like yesterday.

"Yeah. What do you want me to tell him?" Yeonjun replied.

"Tell him that we're still at the alleyway waiting for him. Shit, if only he could also reply telepathically then we would know where he is," Soobin sighed worriedly.

Beomgyu, we're still here at the alleyway just in case you want to go back. But please get your ass back here and don't be in trouble. Please. We're all worried about you.