𝟪 | 𝗿𝗲𝗱

The sound of Yeonjun's ringtone was loud enough to wake him up from his afternoon nap

The sound of Yeonjun's ringtone was loud enough to wake him up from his afternoon nap. Soobin was still sound asleep right beside him- oh how Yeonjun wished he was a heavy sleeper like Soobin.

Grumbling, he snatched his phone from his bedside table and it took all his might to not throw his phone across the bedroom when he saw who the caller was.

Reluctantly, Yeonjun answered the call.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" Yeonjun whispered angrily.

"Yeonjun, listen to me-" his dad uttered but Yeonjun only scoffed.

"And what makes you think I'll listen? Wait a minute- how did you get my number?" he asked in confusion.

"Forget how I got your damn number- you're in danger, Yeonjun." his dad responded.

"...what?"

"You're a teacher in a school, right? Look. I won't try to force you to forgive me anymore, just make sure you stay safe."

"Safe from what?"

"People are often scared of what they don't understand, so they try to kill it."

"Just get to the fucking point, will you?"

"There's people out there who's either trying to use you or kill you because of your abilities, Yeonjun. Same with those other four boys you live with."

Yeonjun was about to respond but his dad suddenly ended the call.

People who would use him and kill him? Because of his abilities? Why-

And then it hit Yeonjun.

His father never knew about his abilities, how would he have known about it?

"Junnie, you ok?" Yeonjun heard Soobin mumble sleepily.

"M-my dad called," Yeonjun stuttered, and Soobin immediately snapped out of his slumber.

"Your dad? But didn't you say he was dead?" Soobin asked in confusion.

"That day when one of your students called me from the faculty room and said someone was looking for me, it was my dad- and now I have no idea how he managed to get my phone number."

"What did he say?" Soobin asked curiously.

Yeonjun sighed. He didn't know if he should tell Soobin- first of all he didn't really trust his dad, and that call seemed really suspicious. Was it worth the risk?

"N-nothing. He's being annoying as usual," Yeonjun reassured, patting Soobin's head.

However, Soobin narrowed his eyes suspiciously and scoffed.

"Stop lying to me." he growled, and Yeonjun couldn't help but shiver- there was a red glint in Soobin's eyes.

"Soobin, I-"