𝟣𝟣 | 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲

"Where's Taehyun?" Beomgyu asked

"Well he said he won't be riding with us home today, he said he was going to do something," Yeonjun answered, sitting at the driver's seat.

Throughout the whole ride home, Yeonjun and Soobin were having a conversation about lesson plans and etcetera, Beomgyu was fast asleep, and Hueningkai was...unusually silent.

"Hey, you want me to turn the aircondition down a bit? You seem cold," Soobin said, noticing how Hueningkai was almost invisible underneath his yellow hoodie.

"No? Okay..." Soobin muttered when Hueningkai shook his head.

They arrived home after half an hour, and Hueningkai immediately locked himself in his room.

He can't believe it worked.

Jeongin got into a car accident, all because of him.

"It's fine, don't worry! Things happen"?Hueningkai scoffed. He really can't believe he said that to Jeongin.

Of course it wasn't fine.

He didn't care whether Jeongin was forced to poison him or not, the point was he still poisoned him.

To put it bluntly, Hueningkai killed Jeongin. In an indirect way, of course.

"Hueningkai?" Beomgyu knocked rapidly and before he could respond, Beomgyu barged into his room.

"Ok, be honest with me." Beomgyu ordered and Hueningkai frowned.

"...what did I do?" he asked innocently.

"You killed Jeongin, didn't you?" Beomgyu asked, staring right into his eyes.

"What?! How could I kill him? He got into a car accident, are you saying I was the driver of the bus that hit their car?" Hueningkai scoffed.

"Wait...how did you know it was a bus that hit them?" Beomgyu slowly asked, and Hueningkai felt a lump form in his throat.

He slipped.

"So. You did kill Jeongin."

"I DID NOT!" Hueningkai angrily yelled, and Beomgyu couldn't help but flinch.

"...how did you do it?" Beomgyu asked quietly, his heart pounding in his chest.

Beomgyu's eyes drifted to a doll sitting on Hueningkai's shelf. The doll had mismatched buttons for eyes, had an eerily sweet smile, and wore clothes that looked very familiar.