𝟧 | 𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺

"You're lucky I was able to convince the principal, the other students, and that boy's parents to let it go!" Yeonjun sighed frustratedly as he forced Taehyun to sit on the sofa

"Convinced? More like hypnotized," Soobin laughed, ruffling Yeonjun's hair fondly.

"Why on earth did you do that?" Yeonjun asked Taehyun.

"The bleach looked tempting to use," Taehyun answered, looking unbothered.

"On his face?! Did you know that boy is actually blind now?!"

"Good for him," Beomgyu smirked, clearly eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Taehyun, bleach is for cleaning." Yeonjun explained, trying not to lose his patience.

"I just thought his face needed cleaning." Taehyun shrugged.

Soobin and Yeonjun had their mouths open in shock while Beomgyu laughed histerically.

"Go to your room, now." Yeonjun muttered angrily as Taehyun willingly left the living room.

"Damn Yeonjun, stop acting like a middle aged father!" Taehyun laughed while walking up the stairs and Yeonjun had to stop himself from throwing a mug at him.

"...what's with his attitude today?" Soobin asked curiously.

"Dunno," Beomgyu said, quickly following Taehyun when Soobin stopped him.

"Beomgyu- you haven't done your history homework, haven't you?" Soobin smirked and Beomgyu looked confused for a second.

"I don't care! And how did you know about that?" Beomgyu snapped.

Yeonjun face palmed in annoyance while Soobin gaped at Beomgyu in disbelief.

"Beomgyu... I'm literally your history teacher, what the hell?"

"Imagine not paying attention in class so bad you don't even realize who your teacher is," Hueningkai giggled, entering the living room.

"I want a cookie," he suddenly pouted, and Soobin's face expression softened.

"There's some in the refrigerator love," Soobin smiled warmly and Beomgyu scoffed.

"Why is it when I asked for a cookie you didn't give me some?" Beomgyu pouted angrily as he stomped up the stairs.

"Because I'm his favorite!" Hueningkai taunted, blowing a raspberry.

A few more days at school passed by and Beomgyu figured it was time to wreak havoc.

He couldn't let anyone know, even Taehyun, Hueningkai, and especially Soobin and Yeonjun. For now, he was going to start small.

Beomgyu made sure no one was around around and when it was confirmed, he grinned.