28 | cotton candy fluff

Now...where were we?

Ah, yes- the story of 4 peculiar boys who thought hiding from the rest of the world was nice until the vampire who adopted them decided it would be nice to go out in the real world but haha sike, turns out Mr. Little Vampire was just using them to take revenge.

But it turns out Mr. Little Vampire had a crush on little Yeonjun, and even if little Yeonjun was fuming mad at him for using them, the two little lovebirds couldn't resist each other and made up immediately, the rest is history.

"We're on the run again, just like the old times." Beomgyu laughed sarcastically.

"You said you had a plan Soobin, care to spill?" Taehyun said, crossing his arms as he leaned on the side of a pole.

Soobin prided himself for his leadership. When he was just a little boy (that was centuries ago but somehow he still remembers), he was very shy and had no friends. He felt like he had no right to speak up, and this made other children laugh at him and bully him.

But now he was superior. He was now better than all of them.

"We need disguises. Police have probably already tracked us down and know our identities, the least we could do is change our appearances." Soobin smirked, which made Yeonjun feel butterflies in his stomach. He loved it so much when Soobin smirked.

You're probably wondering- is this the makeover arc in the story? Yes, bestie. Yes.

They went to the nearest salon, good thing Soobin was rich as heck- ever since they had to leave their home in the mountains they've never ran out of money.

All five of them got new hairstyles and new hair colors (I'm giving the reader the opportunity to imagine whatever hair color or hair style they want for the members, its up to you. If you've been imagining blond mullet Taehyun then this is the place to do it 😽).

Yeonjun and Soobin were the first ones to finish, so while the three youngest were still having their hair done the two of them walked outside to the salon's balcony and looked up at the night sky.

What a romantic moment.

"You look disgusting," Yeonjun scoffed which made Soobin roll his eyes.

What a romantic moment my ass.

"You look like a freakshow." Soobin spat back.

Another one of Yeonjun and Soobin's love languages: bickering like little kids.

"Literally what the heck made you go for that style?" Yeonjun sneered, ruffling Soobin's hair playfully.

"STOP IT!" The vampire whined, trying to push off Yeonjun's hands to no success. And yes, they ended up playing like little kids too.

Taehyun just stood up from his salon chair when he caught Beomgyu staring at him in awe.

That whipped-ass boy.

But he couldn't deny it, Taehyun was whipped for himself too. And Beomgyu, of course. One thing Taehyun never lacks is self love.

As for Hueningkai, he was obviously happy with his new style, he couldn't stop staring at the mirror.

They left the salon completely satisfied, first because of their new looks and second, because they felt like normal people.