𝟣𝟤 | 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁

Yeonjun and Beomgyu were left behind at school since Yeonjun had to accompany Beomgyu for his detention

That left Taehyun alone with Hueningkai and Soobin in the car, and he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. Way too uncomfortable.

"Are you ok?" Soobin asked Taehyun.

No. Absolutely not.

"Yeah," Taehyun smiled.

Taehyun was seated in the back seat, Hueningkai was seated in the passenger seat, while Soobin was seated in the driver's seat.

Taehyun watched as Hueningkai played Among Us on his phone, and he was the impostor.

He was pretty good.

He got away with every kill, and no one suspected him even once.

"Taehyun, notice that black car behind us?" Soobin muttered, looking at the rear-view mirror.

Taehyun looked behind and sure enough, there was a black car behind them.

"Yeah, why?"

"...it's been following us since we left the school," Soobin frowned.

All of a sudden, Soobin turned right in an intersection instead of going left, which was their usual route going home.

"W-where are we going?" Hueningkai asked in confusion.

"Is it still following us?" Soobin asked, and Taehyun nodded.

Soobin took a turn left, then right, another right, then left. The black car was still following them.

"Hold up-" Taehyun muttered in realization.

"...what do we do now?" Hueningkai asked, sounding scared.

"We go around in circles until we lose them, I guess." Soobin sighed nervously.

Soobin's phone rang, and he asked Hueningkai to answer it for him and put it on speaker.

"Soobin?" Yeonjun asked.

"Hmm? I'm driving right now-"

"Yeah I know- wait- you're still not home? It's been almost an hour-"

"We just took a quick detour, I'll tell you why later- why did you call?"

"Beomgyu escaped during detention and I dunno where the fuck he is." Yeonjun said, and Soobin could feel the frustration in his voice from his phone.

"I'll call him," Taehyun offered.

"Ok, try calling him and tell him to bring his ass back here," Yeonjun sighed.

"Love you," Soobin smiled.

"Love you too, Soob." Yeonjun answered, then ended the call.

Taehyun was about to take out his phone when he heard Soobin curse loudly.