𝟤𝟤 | 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺

Dark fog closed in on Yeonjun as he tried to run in the thick forest

Dark fog closed in on Yeonjun as he tried to run in the thick forest. He had special abilities so that he could be able to help his friends but...at what price?

He tripped on a branch and fell to the ground, and for some reason he was unable to get up.

A dark, mysterious smoke-like figure surrounded him, and slowly took form of a large cat with mismatched eyes- one was blue, and the other was green.

Yeonjun felt a sharp pain around his neck as the cat slowly wrapped itself around him, unabling him to breathe properly. Shivers ran down his spine as he heard a voice whisper in his ear.

Listen to the dark.

He yelled and his eyes shot open in panic, and saw Soobin sitting on a chair beside his bed.

"Damn it, Yeonjun- you scared me!" Soobin exclaimed.

"...where am I?" Yeonjun mumbled.

"The hospital. It's been less than 24 hours and we're here again," Taehyun interrupted.

"What happened-?"

"Some random doctors captured us, but we escaped with help of you and Beomgyu-" Hueningkai tried to explain, but Yeonjun cut him off and frowned.

"No, I mean- who are you?" Yeonjun whispered in confusion, and Soobin stared at him for a couple of seconds before laughing.

"Yeonjun, I didn't know you were a great actor!"

"...I was?" Yeonjun asked, sounding extremely confused.

"Dude. You seriously don't fucking know who we are?" Beomgyu got up from his hospital bed, approaching Yeonjun and starting to feel worried.

Yeonjun shook his head, and Soobin decided to handle the situation calmly.

But with three boys looking at him anxiously and the love of his life not even knowing who he was, he wasn't sure if he'd stay calm.

"Ok, what's the last thing you remember?"

"N-nothing..."

"What do you mean nothing?"

"Just- just a voice telling me to listen to the dark and nothing else,"

The four boys exchanged glances.

"Yeonjun? Do you know...anything about yourself?" Taehyun asked gently, but Yeonjun slowly shook his head.

"Hey...what if when Yeonjun collapsed he hit his head really hard and then he- he now has amnesia?" Hueningkai quietly said in fear, but Beomgyu shook his head.

"No. I caught him before he fell, his head didn't even hit the ground. Besides, the doctor would've told us earlier if he suffered from a brain injury right?" he answered worriedly.