𝟤𝟧 | 𝗶𝗰𝗲

Reluctantly, Yeonjun showed Soobin the address his father gave him through text message

Reluctantly, Yeonjun showed Soobin the address his father gave him through text message. None of them trusted Yeonjun's dad, so the mere fact that Soobin suggested staying at his home had them scratching their heads.

The rain subsided which meant their playtime under the rain was over.

"I'm cold," Yeonjun shivered as they walked down the street.

"Here, wear my jacket." Soobin quickly took off his jacket and warmly wrapped it around Yeonjun who smiled.

"I'm cold too," Beomgyu pouted, turning to Taehyun.

"Well what do you want me to do, light you on fire?" Taehyun scoffed as Hueningkai tried to hide his laughter.

"Don't worry- you can have my hoodie, Beom-" Hueningkai said but was interrupted by Beomgyu.

"No, I want Taehyun's!" Beomgyu whined like a baby.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

"Stop acting like a little kid, Beomgyu. We need to get going," he scoffed.

***

After almost a little more than an hour, they arrived at the address Yeonjun's father gave him. It was somewhere deeper into a large subdivision, and every house they saw was absolutely stunning.

"I guess lots of rich people live here, your father's definitely one too..." Hueningkai muttered in awe as they stood outside a massive house, none of them wanting to ring the doorbell.

"Yeonjun, you do it. You're the one he gave the address to and you're his son-" Beomgyu said but he flinched when Yeonjun cut him off angrily.

"I'm not his son," he hissed.

But Yeonjun hated the fact that Beomgyu was right. Whatever happens, he was still his father's son no matter what.

Of course his father knew nothing about the fact that three teenage boys, one fairly new vampire, and another 264 year old vampire would appear at his doorstep.

He rang the doorbell, and a girl who looked around his age opened the door.

"Hi...?" she muttered awkwardly.

"Um...hi. Is Yeonseok here?" Yeonjun asked quietly.

"Oh, you mean my dad?" the girl asked with a mildly surprised expression evident on his face.

"Y-your dad?" Yeonjun stuttered in disbelief.

"Yeah...why? Is there anything you need?"

Just before Yeonjun could answer, a tall man approached behind the boy- his father.

"Yeonjun? What a surprise!" his dad chuckled.

The five of them stood awkwardly outside until Yeonseok ushered them inside and made them sit on the sofa.