29. ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ

The feeling of waking up in an unfamiliar room always throws you in for an unpleasant surprise, and Beomgyu felt exactly the same

He looked around him and realized he was in some sort of cozy bedroom. The walls were white, his bed had dark blue bedsheets, there was a bookshelf at the corner filled with comic books, and a computer table directly across the bed.

"Wake up Beomgyu, you're gonna be late for school!" an unfamiliar woman's voice shouted from downstairs.

Now Beomgyu was very confused.

School? Last time he checked he and the others dropped out.

Wait- where were they anyways? Where was he? And who was that woman?

Just before Beomgyu could panic, a woman knocked and entered the room.

"Oh, so you're up already! Let's go- breakfast is ready," the woman smiled.

What kind of sick fucking joke was this?

Playing along, he decided to come downstairs. There was the woman and a man sitting by the dining table, getting ready to eat.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," the man chuckled.

Cautiously, Beomgyu took a seat and stared at the plate.

Wherever he was in, it felt like...

It felt like home.

The morning smell of fried eggs and bacon, the subtle sound of the TV in the back, the cold 6 a.m. air, everything-

"Your Dad's going to drive you to school today," The woman said.

D-dad?

So these people here were his...parents?

Yeah, this had to be a joke.

Or a dream.

If it was a dream, then Beomgyu didn't want to wake up. Ever.

 Ever