𝟤𝟢 | 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁

He bit Taehyun's neck

Soobin suffered when he turned into a vampire years ago, and now Taehyun would experience the same pain he did.

He smiled as he watched Taehyun slowly sink to the floor, clutching his neck in pain.

"Why the fuck did you do that?!" Beomgyu yelled, immediately running towards Taehyun and trying to stop the bleeding.

"His blood tastes sweet. Oh and he'll be fine, stop overreacting for fuck's sake. He'll die for a while and then he'll come back but... not as the same Taehyun you knew," Soobin smirked.

Hueningkai stood in place looking extremely traumatized while Yeonjun angrily ran up to Soobin.

"Soobin, that was way out of line! You know Taehyun's a sassy little bitch, but he actually didn't mean what he said!"

The whole scene in the hotel room was a mess. Beomgyu was struggling with an unconscious Taehyun on the floor, Soobin and Yeonjun were on the verge of fighting again, and poor Hueningkai was in the middle of it all.

"You can call me insane all you want, but what's done is done," Soobin laughed.

"He's...he's dead." Beomgyu mumbled in shock, which made Hueningkai and Yeonjun immediately approach Taehyun and try to desperately wake him up.

"You idiots just heard Taehyun died, why are you trying to wake him up?" Soobin scoffed.

"You're an absolute fucking monster, Choi Soobin." Beomgyu stood up and stared at him, a furious look evident on his face.

"I'm telling you, nothing you say will affect me. Call me a monster, a psycopath, I don't care. Besides, all of you are overreacting, he'll be fine, okay?" Soobin laughed.

"Bold of you to call me a monster when you're a monster yourself, by the way." he smirked, and Beomgyu couldn't help it anymore.

He punched Soobin, which caused his lip to bleed pretty badly.

Soobin calmly wiped the blood off his lips and smiled.

"What, you can't believe it? Why are you mad, I'm telling the truth!" he taunted.

Yeonjun hated everything that was happening. Taehyun was dead, Hueningkai was probably mentally damaged because of what happened, Beomgyu was in danger, and Soobin was being an actual literal fucking bitch.

Yeonjun felt himself crying in frustration. What the fuck was happening?

His emotions were threatening to take over again. Resentment, anger, shame, confusion, fear, sadness, and bitterness were burning up inside him.