27 | 𝗿𝘂𝗻

"Is everyone alright?" Soobin yelled- at times like these his leader instincts really kicked in.

"And by everyone, you mean the six of us right? Where's Yunjin?" he heard Taehyun's voice mutter somewhere in the darkness.

Hueningkai turned his phone's flashlight on and still; no signs of Yunjin.

Police sirens started to ring from afar. They looked at each other and for some strange reason, laughed.

It was just the five of them in this all too familiar situation again.

-------

They ran down the street, running and laughing like they've gone insane (subtle loser=lover reference lmao).

Like they've gone insane?  Weren't they already insane?

"We're running away, again." Taehyun sighed as they rested under an oak tree to catch their breath.

"Then where is Yunjin?" Beomgyu slowly asked, and the rest of them shrugged.

"Anyways. Where do we go now? We have no car to steal, and staying in hotels won't do us any good since the police already know our identities and can hunt us down. We've destroyed a potential hideout just now and have burned it to the ground so that's counted as arson, then we've also possibly killed a middle aged man.

Not to mention the amount of cars we stole, that facility we blew up, the amount of people we poisoned, shot, stabbed, or whatever, then that counts as murder. Oh, and destruction of property...and theft." Hueningkai said all in one breath, then sighed deeply.

"We're screwed," Beomgyu chuckled.

"So what's your plan now, leader?" Yeonjun smirked at Soobin.

Soobin scoffed.

His plan hasn't even started yet.