𝟣𝟨 | 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱

Beomgyu woke up and panicked at the unfamiliar surroundings before remembering he was at the hotel with Soobin and the others

He looked around him- Taehyun and Hueningkai were fast asleep beside him, and Yeonjun and Soobin were in the other bed tight in each other's embrace.

What time was it? Beomgyu checked his clock that said 3:32 a.m.

Feeling wide awake, Beomgyu slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake Taehyun and Hueningkai up.

He went to the bathroom to wash his face when he almost slipped on the floor in shock when he saw a little girl inside.

Beomgyu sighed. Were the ghosts following him or was he following the ghosts?

Despite having black, unsettling eyes, the little girl seemed pretty innocent.

"Hi," Beomgyu whispered, a friendly smile on his face.

Looking scared, the little girl took a step back, clutching her teddy bear even tighter.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." Beomgyu laughed.

"What's your name? Mine's Beomgyu," he asked, trying to make friends with the little girl.

"J-Jasmine..." she mumbled quietly, still clutching her teddy bear.

"What are you doing here, Jasmine?" Beomgyu asked curiously.

"I'm finding my parents, I can't find them! Can you help me? So many people have been ignoring me and you're the first one who's actually noticed me," she whispered sadly.

The friendly smile on Beomgyu's face slowly faded away.

Poor kid.

"Ok! Beomgyu will help you find your parents, sounds good?" he asked, and the little girl smiled and nodded happily.

Leaving the others in the room, he and Jasmine went out of the room and wandered into the halls.

Beomgyu didn't care if he looked like a madman talking to nobody, he just wanted to find this little girl's parents.

"How about you? Where's your parents?" the little girl asked curiously, and Beomgyu suddenly felt his heart ache.

"I....I don't know either Jasmine," Beomgyu smiled bitterly.

"But we'll find them, right?" Jasmine asked, and Beomgyu could tell she was trying to be optimistic.