𝟣𝟪 | 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆

A/N: I just randomly found that song I linked above and ngl, I'm glad I did- it fits so much 😭

The four of them followed Soobin to the parking lot and watched in horror as he broke a car window and unlocked the door

"Oh, so you're stealing cars now?" Yeonjun scoffed.

"No, I'm just borrowing it." Soobin smiled at him.

He got into the driver's seat and miraculously found the keys tucked in the sun visor board.

Boy, he was lucky the owner of that car was exceptionally dumb.

He turned the engine on as Beomgyu excitedly sat in the back seat while the rest of them stood outside, an unsure look on their faces.

"Well, what are you doing there? Get in!" Soobin frowned.

"Soobin, just so you know- I'm too young to be in jail." Hueningkai laughed nervously, and reluctantly got in the car along with Yeonjun and Taehyun.

"First destruction of property and now robbing a car? I'm surprised we're still not in jail right now," Taehyun scoffed.

Soobin revved up the engine and drove the fuck away from that place.

"Are we going back to the hotel?" Yeonjun asked.

"Of course not- they can follow us back to that place," Soobin answered.

"How about our stuff?"

"I brought everything we needed in my bag. Besides, I paid for three days and three nights. If we can return to the hotel within that period then we can pick up the things we left," he explained.

"Then where do we go now?" Hueningkai silently asked.

"...I don't know. And Beomgyu please please change your clothes. We look like killers on the run," Soobin sighed, looking at Beomgyu's once again blood-stained clothes.

"But we are killers on the run," Beomgyu laughed, and Yeonjun violently shook his head.

"Nope. Not me. Leave me the fuck outta this," Yeonjun muttered.

"So we're just going to drive around in circles?" Hueningkai asked in confusion.

"I guess...?" Soobin answered.

"Please don't drive crazily, Soobin- I'm begging you." Taehyun whispered, not willing to experience another car chase. He's had enough with two- he can't afford a third one.

But black cars were once again chasing them through the city.

"Well fuck." Taehyun laughed bitterly.

"Yeonjun, can you like- I don't know- make those cars explode? You can do that right?" Beomgyu asked in excitement, but Yeonjun looked unsure. That would require a lot of concentration, and what he did earlier was too much that it gave him a heavy migraine.