Postscript of the first edition

The "General Order" was serialized from June 2008 to September 30, 2010. I would like to thank you all for your tremendous support over the past two years. For example, glutinous rice balls and Tizi have made radio dramas of "General Order"; for example, face-to-face and Yasenhan wrote songs for this article; for example, illustrations and doujin, these are all in my heart. All the surroundings will be counted on a special page in my Jinjiang column so that the latecomers can watch it. This is my harvest and everyone's harvest. It's not as good as everyone's pleasure ^^
  This book is published, thanks to the rice wine glutinous rice balls I thank you for your enthusiastic proofreading and the studio's design and publication for the free illustrations provided by the three adults, Safier, and Red Bean Barley Congee. In fact, it is not a simple matter to print the text into words.
  In addition, it is worth mentioning that after this article was smashed in 2009, several girls started to do radio dramas under the circumstances of the original article. This huge encouragement finally made me full of fighting spirit and completed this article. It can be said that without them, "General Order" would still be a pit, and I would like to express my heartfelt thanks! Sometimes people can push you on the road in life, that feeling is really impressive ^^~~
  About Xiao Ding and Xiao Chen, I seem to want to say a lot, and it seems that I have already said that. My original intention is not to write a love story. I seem to have always been more interested in hate than love... Well, this is really a strange preference. So some people say that this is a story that is maintained by hate, but it is more interesting than pure hate. So in the end there is still a shadow of love. I like the feeling of breaking bones and connecting tendons. Although it is very tangled.
  Although I wrote a lot of background, such as the war, what I really want to write about is the emotional entanglement between Xiao Ding and Chen Zeming. They are the most central thing in this story. It's not just about hurting and being hurt, hurting is always you and me. If this story is written from Xiao Ding's perspective, it's probably abusive. Not everything is right for Xiao Chen, he is just as radical. Behavior, when people care about things, they often don't know the right way. Of course, the instigator is classmate Xiao Zazi.
  In fact, when I was proofreading, I looked back on this article and was surprised to find that it was not as good as I thought... Could it be that I have improved now? I'm kidding, but I wish I could say that everything only started now before it was just a warm-up.
  thanks for your support.

  Secretly write a text on
  2011.9