Chapter 39

General Order II  1

General Order II
  1. When New Year's Eve was approaching, the emperor suddenly fell ill.
  At first, everyone thought it was just a minor illness such as a cold, and it was not a major problem, as did the imperial physician Han Youzhong called.
  So even the emperor himself was not particularly concerned about this disease.

  But Han Youzhong, who is the eunuch of the internal officials, did not dare to neglect in the slightest, personally boiled the medicine every day, and took it to the sage on time and according to the amount.
  For this aloof person, Han Youzhong has always shown endless loyalty and awe. However, deep down in his heart, he actually has a trace of love for him similar to that of the elderly for his nephews. Of course, he never dared to tell anyone this, otherwise, it would be disrespectful.
  Han Youzhong had a son before him. If he could live to this day, he would be as old as Long live. Because of this mentality, when Wansui was a thousand years ago, he hid a piece of pastry that he was reluctant to eat and gave it to the young prince who had already lost his power and was about to be abandoned.
  However, what he never expected was that it was such a small piece of dim sum that in the future would actually make him from an unknown eunuch to the eunuch of the fourth rank of the internal officials and eunuchs, and from then on flew into the sky.
  The purpose of his entering the palace was originally just to keep food and clothing. This kind of return is too amazing and too substantial, just like the sky suddenly smashed a pie, making him happy, and suddenly giving him the greatest inspiration in life, making him instantly Daigo initiation-for a person like him who has no background and ability, the biggest fortune is to stand on the opposite side and follow the right person.
  Obviously, it was Emperor Xiao Ding that he deserved to follow in his life.
  But if the emperor fails, Han Youzhong has never thought about this problem.

  The medicine is eaten like this every day.
  But the emperor's health continued to weaken day by day. Seeing that the Lantern Festival was over, the emperor's condition did not improve but was getting worse. In the end, even because of the low fever, he felt dizzy all day long and couldn't get up.
  The oldest qualified doctors of the Imperial Medical Bureau have already taken turns in battle.
  The strange thing is that apart from wind, cold, fever, and overwork, these old guys with imperial salaries can't diagnose other problems. Just repeat the old tune, again and again, prescribe the prescription for nursing.
  After the emperor's spirit became weaker, he was frightened and angry, and his temper became more impermanent, but gradually, his even anger became panting.
  No one said, no one dared to say, but some thoughts are like weeds in the ground, once they have grown, they will spread endlessly.

  On that day, the imperial physician had the pulse condition again, but the root cause of the disease was still not seen. In desperation, looking at the piles of papers on the bedside of Long live, the imperial physician flashed his inspiration and said that long life must be cultivated quietly, so diligence at this moment is detrimental to the body.
  As soon as Han Youzhong heard this, he knew that this person was looking for bad luck.
  After all, Long live didn't reply when he heard the words, just stared at the man with a scrutinizing gaze. The doctor was so flustered by him that he seemed to have nowhere to put his hands and feet.
  Han Youzhong has been observing his face for many years, knowing what he should do at the moment, and immediately raised his hand to call someone.
  Soldiers outside the door came in and pulled the man out. The man cried out injustice repeatedly.
  Han, You faithfully said that long live the long-term illness, and his heart has become weak. At this moment, you are uneasy to treat the illness, and it is not easy to coax him, but you persuade him to quickly decentralize power and not beat anyone. The separation of powers is not wrong, but you have to let the Holy Master think it through yourself.
  Some words, when appropriate, are good words, and when they are inappropriate, they are ill-intentioned and annoying.
  It's okay for the person to say the wrong thing. Unfortunately, the other imperial doctors who were present with him were dragged down and beaten ten sticks each. The charge is ignorance and ignorance, misjudgment, and misconduct.
  After the execution, these people were unable to act for more than a month.
  The imperial medical bureau replaced the imperial physician to treat him. Even so, the root cause of the strange disease was never found.

  After a few more days, I saw that the folding papers on the bedside were piled up higher and higher.
  The emperor summoned Du Jintan and his cabinet ministers and instructed them to discuss and deal with the daily memorials first, and then pick the important ones to approve them.
  When Du Jindan and the others retreated, the emperor leaned on the bed with a look of tiredness and closed his eyes for a while.

  After more than half a month, the government has not been abandoned, but fortunately, nothing major has happened.
  Without seeing the courtiers, under the peace of mind, although the emperor's body was not good, it did not continue to deteriorate.
  Han Youzhong was relieved now.
  Xiao Ding is thirty-four years old this year and has been in power for fifteen years. He has also been with him for fifteen years. For such a long time, he has followed every day, even a dog has followed him, not to mention that he had found his son's shadow in him.
  What's more, Han Youzhong knows the truth. The longer the emperor lives, the better he can live. It is best for the saint to live a hundred years and live without boundaries. Even if he is too old to enjoy the grace of the emperor, there are still relatives and nephews who are not...
  This kind of utilitarianism can also be mixed with emotions. Han Youzhong sent people sadly to look for good doctors. Although the tossing down did not have much effect, it also made Xiao Ding see his loyalty.

  One day, Du Jintan came to report with a memorial--the Privy Council deputy Chen Zeming led an army to destroy one hundred thousand thieves and won a complete victory. He was returning to Beijing as an apprentice.
  Hearing the news, the emperor was stunned. After a while, Fang seemed to smile and said: "After Chen Aiqing came back, he has never failed... Fortunately..." In the
  last few words, Xiao Ding's tone was slow and weird as if there were words in the words.
  Han Youzhong's heart jumped, but when he raised his eyes, there was no special expression on the emperor's face.

  Six years ago, Chen Zeming was appointed a secret envoy because of his outstanding service in Qilin Mountain.
  However, this dynasty has always valued civil affairs over military affairs, and the military commander is in this position.
  Xiao Ding weighed left and right, changed the privy envoy to the privy envoy, and settled all the discussions.
  Although Cheng Qiling, who was a clerk, was already old, the highest general in the DPRK who could really conquer the war was still Chen Zeming.
  In Han Youzhong's impression, Chen Zeming was a straightforward, hairy young man, and he was not undefeated in the past. But Chen Zeming after the savior of Qilin Mountain is almost two people compared to before.
  He was silent and unsmiling, just like a piece of gloomy pig iron, with a faint feeling of rejection, and he did not interact with other officials in the DPRK and was very withdrawn. But on the other hand, his light on the battlefield gradually burst out, and the battle of destroying thieves and flattening bandits would be all right as long as he was the leader.
  Raiding and winning with less have become his favorite tactics. The more dangerous they are, the more they are used, and the more they are used, the more refined they are. Then every time a good news comes back, people will lament that another miracle has happened.
  The word God of War that he used to lure enemies back then is now almost worthy of his name.
  Han Youzhong sometimes feels that perhaps this person has taken all the wisdom that should be used in the human relationship and sophistication into the war.

  In fact, Han Youzhong can also understand Chen Zeming's changes before and after.
  Six years ago, although Chen Zeming's killing of the master was later explained by the emperor as an unintentional failure, it was a sensation after all.
  After that, Chen Zeming obviously learned a lesson and became more cautious. In the final analysis, such a low-key is a good thing for others and himself.

  What Han Youzhong couldn't understand was the emperor's detachment from the general. Outsiders said that General Chen was a long live favorite, but what Han Youzhong saw was the emperor's guard against this man.
  The Dianqian Division was originally under the Privy Council, but Xiao Ding brought it out separately. The appointed general and Chen Zeming happened to be Pu Han who had some old gaps.
  What does this mean? It's not about letting them restrain each other. Why do they want to restrain each other? It means that the emperor doesn't fully trust Chen Zeming.
  However, in front of courtiers, the emperor gave Chen Zeming a face, every battle must be rewarded, even the parents of Chen Zeming's death have been sealed several times, the brocade gold and silver piled in Chen Mansion should have been tens of thousands.
  This time it's probably time to reward it again.

  Han Youzhong looked at the emperor's face, and he couldn't see the slightest joy in life and death.
  All the thieves who were in trouble in the southwest were wiped out, but Long live was not happy.
  Du Jintan in front of the bed whispered again, "It is reported that General Chen is still the same as before without any changes."
  Xiao Ding nodded slightly.
  Han Youzhong sighed in his heart and didn't know for whom.

  A few days later, Du Jintan reported again, "General Chen has already
  settled thirty miles outside of the city, and he is sending letters to see him." When Xiao Ding heard the news, he was actually excited a lot, pushing away to help himself. Han Youzhong sat up.
  Han Youzhong was extremely pleasantly surprised, "Hurray?"
  Xiao Ding didn't hear his scream at all, and thought for a while, "He immediately went into the city and listened to Xuan to enter the palace."
  Du Jintan respectfully said: "Yes."
  Xiao Ding After pondering for a moment, he suddenly added, "...No more than fifty people are allowed in the same group."

The author has something to say: If you
don't break your promise, you will start a pit after the year~~

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...