Chapter 16

Chen Zeming lowered his eyes, "Long live

Chen Zeming lowered his eyes, "Long live..." He remembered the days and nights he had been inquiring about this matter for several days. He was sleepless, the torment and frustration in it, the painful persistence in the past few years, the bloody battle on the battlefield, and he was suddenly a little discouraged. Cold. Are you looking forward to such an end?
  Some things may not be done, but they can't be customized. No matter how hard you work, is it true?
  After a moment of silence, Fang Youqi continued to say this sentence, "If long live doubts the minister..."
  He took off his helmet, "If long live doubts the minister, please take off the head of the minister..., the minister will definitely have no complaints. ." Said he fell heavily to the ground.
  It is impossible to say that he has no grievances. At this moment, what he expects most is to wash his innocence with a cavity of blood, and then even in exchange for a trace of regret on that person's face. This is of course a struggle of spirits.
  The emperor's scrutinizing gaze gradually turned soft from suspiciousness. He saw his mortal determination and anger, but he was happy, "I was just being teased and a little irritated. Qing needn't be like that. Get up."
  Chen Zeming was a little surprised. The emperor's attitude towards himself was indeed changing. He no longer deliberately embarrassed him with that condescending attitude. He relieved himself and him to try to maintain a good conversation atmosphere.
  It was precisely because of the changes made by the noble ones that Chen Zeming could not resist as much as before.
  Chen Zeming replaced all the hundreds of soldiers. They lost their qualifications to be on duty in the palace and were ordered to be discharged from the army forcibly.
  In addition, he has also strengthened the review of the successor to the palace guards. The soldiers who want to be on duty must be guaranteed by five guarantors, and they must sit together. In the event of an accident, the six will be punished together. This kind of reform made him a little more relieved, even if it was new. The additions made him even busier.

  Two months later, Chen Guiren took the fake and returned to the province. As early as six months ago, the Chen Mansion began to prepare, not only renovating the Imperial Mansion but also buying fields and building gardens in Zhoubian.
  On that day, the whole mansion waited in front of the mansion for nearly an hour before Luangjia slowly arrived. Looking back, the end of the line could not be seen.
  Chen Wei was very surprised. This posture and style far exceeded the scale of a noble traveler, but it seemed that the emperor had come in person. Tremorously stepped forward to greet and listen to the eunuch's announcement. It was true that the emperor had arrived, and the whole family hurriedly knelt down.
  The emperor stepped out of the car, glanced at the new garden, smiled slightly, and said: "Old Qing's house, can you still be tough after years of not seeing your body?" Chen Xi quickly promised.
  Chen Zeming only returned to the capital two days ago, standing behind his father, waiting respectfully. The emperor's gaze swept away, and the corner of his mouth tickled slightly.

  At night, after the meal was over, the emperor watched a show and called Chen Zeming into the room and asked about the recruitment.
  Chen Zeming said that he was searching everywhere, and he had found a source of troops somewhere, and he was enlisting in Zhangbang. He mentioned this matter, remembering that he had worked so hard and finally achieved results, he was very happy, and couldn't help feeling a little excited. As he spoke, he noticed that the emperor was looking at him with a smile, his eyes gleaming faintly, he couldn't help but hesitate.
  The emperor said: "
  Go on ." Chen Zeming's heart was in chaos, where there was still interest, he calmed down for a moment, and finished the matter in a few simple sentences. When he stopped, the emperor stretched out his hand to touch his cheek. Before, when the emperor gave the seat, he didn't feel anything. He picked the emperor and sat down not far away. At this moment, he regretted it, and he should sit farther.
  The emperor whispered: "Before, I only indulged in the past, but I didn't notice that Qing was really Junyi."
  Feeling that the hand was jokingly pinched on his face, Chen Zeming lowered his eyes, not daring to struggle, but in his heart, It was ultimately uncomfortable. After a while, the emperor's hand-stretched into his chest, he jumped up, grabbing the hand and jumping up, "Hurray!" The
  emperor looked at him inquiringly, as if what he was doing was justified. His escape was puzzling.
  When Chen Zeming became angry, he had to explain: "...this, this is the minister's home, no more strict than the imperial guard, and there are many people if it is if it is..." The
  emperor smiled and looked at him, and Chen Zeming said the next half. It choked unexpectedly.
  The emperor said, "General Chen thought too much. At this moment, the front yard is lively and everyone is watching the theater. How come there will be people. Besides, even if someone comes, is the guard outside the house a decoration?" Chen Zeming was speechless, and the emperor sighed. "If Qing is worried, then nothing can be done..." Chen Zeming was secretly relieved when he heard his tone as if he was about to give up.
  Just about to retire, he was suddenly pushed in front of him, and almost fell down while stunned. When he was retreating, he stumbled on something again, and he stepped in the air, and he was unstable.
  Kuang Dang made a sound, but it was the stool beside Cai's feet. But the back was hard and cold, but it hit the wall.
  Opening his eyes, the emperor was already pressing on him, looking at him with a smile.
  The two were so close that they could feel each other's breath. Chen Zeming smiled bitterly: "Long live...always." The
  emperor said softly, "I just like to suddenly overwhelm Qing, and I love to see the look on your face at this moment." He stretched out his hands and held his wrists over his head. In fact, if Chen Zeming had to struggle, how could the emperor stop him, but he knew he didn't dare.
  Chen Zeming's expression changed, and he finally stopped talking.
  The emperor took a close look at him and kissed his Xiangjian. It was strange to say that neither of them had ever touched each other's lips from the beginning until now. Chen Zeming saw faint sweat on his forehead, just closed his eyes and pressed his mouth tightly, but did not resist.
  It was just when it was gradually rising when he heard a "click" outside the door, it seemed that someone had broken the branch. The emperor raised his head and shouted: "Who?!!!"
  Chen Zeming immediately pulled up his clothes, broke the window frame, and chased him out like a meteor...

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...