Chapter 37

At this moment, it is approaching late autumn, and the night wind is blowing, blowing the unbearable cold on people's bodies, and Chen Zeming has tightened his clothes

At this moment, it is approaching late autumn, and the night wind is blowing, blowing the unbearable cold on people's bodies, and Chen Zeming has tightened his clothes. A whine sounded like crying in my ears, turning around, there was no one behind him, I saw the autumn wind curling up the fallen leaves and hovering away.
  He stared at the two palace walls that were stained brown by the night. He walked this way many times. Behind the walls, there were his lover and the monarch, but at this moment they no longer exist.
  When Yang Ruqin saw him stop, he turned around and whispered: "What?"
  The eunuch in front of him saw this and stopped holding the lantern.
  Chen Zeming whispered: "It's autumn again..."
  Yang Ruqin followed his gaze in doubt. The darkness gathered at the other end of the road, and nothing else could be seen.
  Chen Zeming looked at him, but his expression seemed to be looking at another person, "...The last time Yang Liang was a soldier in the early autumn, he once said..." Yang Ruqin looked at him inexplicably, not knowing why the dim light was dim. Next, he looks very similar to Yang Liang.

  ...Maybe it is hoped that one day in the future, things will turn around before they are in a desperate situation, and everyone still has room to deal with...

  Yang Liang said this with a trace of uncertainty and a look of hesitation and pity under the lamp. , He was finally able to interpret it slowly.
  Perhaps early on, Yang Liang knew that the situation might develop to a point where he couldn't manage. He understood the nature of the emperor that way and understood what such malicious behavior would bring, so he gave himself the jade medal, so he After telling the story, he recommended himself to the emperor. He threaded the needle, just hoping to buffer the conflict between the emperor and himself as much as possible, hoping to give everyone a chance...
  Unfortunately, that kind of painstaking effort, in the end, it is still inevitable. Be busy.

  Impossible, Yang Liang.
  Chen Zeming lightly touched the scar on his face. When the porcelain cup opened, a shard scratched across his face, and he had not noticed the slight pain.
  It's impossible...
  ...Such hatred can only be...unfaithful.
  He was startled by his own thoughts, took a deep breath like a pain, suddenly frowned, and lowered his gaze.

  The next day, the emperor's court discussed the matter of Chen Zeming.
  Chen Zeming is usually humble and rarely makes enemies, but his ambiguity with the emperor's guard has been heard by all his officials over time. This time, seeing him slammed into jail, the officials were surprised and saw that the saint had been deliberately indifferent to this matter, and he clearly meant to be kind, and they felt that this was the emperor's family affair.
  When Yang Ruqin pleaded for Chen Zeming last time, although everyone did not speak, the smile on Long Live's face could still be seen clearly, and he knew how to deal with this matter.
  If the emperor didn't care about it, how could everyone make it stronger?
  So this time the emperor asked again, he unanimously agreed, and they all said that they should be handled lightly, and the punishment would be neglected by means such as demotion with a stick.
  The emperor Piansheng looked gloomy and said nothing. The officials were panicked. I don't know why the flattery didn't take the picture so hard, they all looked at Yang Ruqin.
  Yang Ruqin stepped out of the train and said: "According to the law, it should be cut." Everyone was in an uproar. The emperor frowned.
  Yang Ruqin looked around for a week and continued: "But the Huns are not yet healed, talents are rare at this moment. It would be a shame to be cut off. If you kill them, you will inevitably be laughed at by the Huns to destroy the Great Wall and damage your majesty's holy reputation... He painstakingly found the lost by Long Live Yupei, it can be seen that the heart of repentance is so heavy..." The emperor interrupted him: "It's just for pleading, what's the difference from others?"
  Yang Ruqin bowed slightly: "The body of the emperor is so noble. How can he offend such lowly courtiers, so Long live to draw the bowstring to show punishment? However, it is the right way, and it shouldn't be the only way." The emperor's face was slightly calm after hearing this.
  He hesitated for a moment and said, "From ancient times to the present, there is only one way left between the scepter and the execution-to be sent to the army." The
  emperor was silent for a moment and slightly nodded. Place.

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...