Chapter 32

The emperor was slightly surprised, angrier, but he didn't let these emotions show

The emperor was slightly surprised, angrier, but he didn't let these emotions show. He just looked at Chen Zeming coldly, and the anger seemed to freeze and stayed between the two for a long time.
  The guards outside the door rushed in when they heard the sound.
  The emperor noticed those people's gazes, his brows tightened, and he gradually showed a seductive spirit, "Do you know what you are doing, Chen Zeming... Kneel down!"
  Chen Zeming was shocked, his eyes widened, and he didn't move. After a while, a few words were squeezed out between the teeth, "Answer me!" Under the emperor's unrestrained gaze, these short words seemed to have taken all of his strength.
  The emperor sneered and looked at him
  playfully for a moment, "Yes." Chen Zeming's body trembled suddenly, and his face was as pale as paper. Looking at this man in disbelief, there was such straightforward cruelty in the world.

  The emperor raised his eyebrows: "So what?" Before the words fell, his eyes suddenly darkened, and everyone in his ears screamed in exclamation. The emperor stood up suddenly, before he could take a step back, his throat was tight, and his neck was caught by a hand.
  The man pushed him violently and rushed forward, and the emperor was panicked and was forced to stagger back until the two hit the wall together.
  The two weighed at least two hundred kilograms, and with the extra energy of the impact, they all pressed on the emperor. The pain made his eyes black, and it took a long time for him to come back to his senses.
  Chen Zeming hissed and roared in front of him: "... asshole... asshole!!!" The
  desk was lifted to the ground by him, and the four treasures of the study were scattered all over the floor. The guards who were surrounded again stepped on a mess, and the eulogy of the Yubi's own book also stepped on countless footprints.
  The guards held up their swords and kept shouting, but they didn't dare to do anything. They could only watch the emperor be controlled by others.

  Chen Zeming looked at the emperor carefully for a while, his eyes gradually showed pain, his voice lowered, "Why..., why are you treating me so..., what did I do to make you hate me like this?? Ah!!!! "Speaking of the back, tears burst into my face.

  The emperor was almost breathless by him, struggling to say a few words, and they were no longer tuned, "Do you dare...kill the king..."
  These words caught your ears, and Chen Zeming almost stood unsteadily as if he was struck by lightning. The anger on his face faded, and he wanted to turn his head subconsciously, but he knew it was impossible. The breath fell apart and his hands were loosened, but there was no place to bury him, and his family members were tired.
  He stared at the emperor and suppressed his mood forcibly, showing no signs of panic.
  But his hands slowly loosened.
  The emperor finally succumbed to some anger, stood up straight, and looked at Chen Zeming coldly.
  He didn't expect that Chen Zeming, who had always been cowardly, was actually forced to bite by rabbits. He was so surprised that he couldn't help but shake slightly. It could be seen that Chen Zeming had been locking his throat all the time.
  My heart was too confused for a while, and I was a little unpredictable, so I stood there blankly without speaking for a long while.

  Chen Zeming looked at him and thought that if he was investigated, it was already the crime of destroying the nine races, and it was panic and annoying, as uncomfortable as a foot in the air. Thinking about it, he felt desperate, and suddenly he used the strength in his hands a little more...
  There was an impulse, so I just gave it up and strangled this person to death.
  The emperor suffocated his breath, and the eunuch yelled angrily: "Chen Zeming, you don't have the life of Chen Mansion, so don't withdraw your hands quickly!" Chen Zeming listened to this and did not let go, but fixedly looked at the emperor.
  Seeing his expression, the emperor knew that at this moment, if he was not convinced, he would really have nowhere to go.
  It doesn't matter if he has nowhere to retreat, but I'm afraid that even he will put himself on his back. No matter how cold-blooded he is, he still values ​​his own life, so he has to laugh strongly: "I want to come to Aiqing for a while, but also for a moment of grief and confusion. It is understandable in love. ,...I will not pursue it." When I said this, my back pained and I couldn't help being extremely angry.
  Chen Zeming looked at him tightly, as if verifying the truth or not. After a long time of silence, he suddenly said, "Long live also promised Yang Dianshuai back then to spare the maid."
  The emperor's face immediately stiffened, and his deliberate smile disappeared. He stared fiercely at Chen Zeming for a long time, and stretched out his hand: "Paper and pen!" The eunuch quickly passed the pen and stood before him again. The emperor spread the paper on his back, and the flying dragon walked away with a wave of the snake.
  Chen Zeming accepted the decree and gradually loosened his hand pinching the emperor's neck. His face was full of desolation.
  The guards rushed forward, and Chen Zeming didn't move, letting the sword hold his neck.
  The emperor was very angry and wanted to leave. Chen Zeming suddenly said: "Long live!" The
  emperor turned around and knelt down when he saw him "plop". After being surprised, he was full of malicious joy.
  Chen Zeming illuminated the imperial decree, "Long live, the guilty minister has offended the dragon body, and boldly threatened him. The minister deserves ten thousand deaths, and the death penalty should be taken." The emperor snorted coldly in his nose, thinking that you thought. With this will, everything will be safe.
  The next moment he saw Chen Zeming had torn the imperial decree to pieces, and couldn't help being stunned.
  I saw Chen Zeming kowtow heavily, "The sinner knows the sins are serious, but he wants to die quickly, I only hope that the sacred heart is kind, forgiving the sinners' old parents,... This imperial decree is that the sinner is confused for a while, and treats the gentleman with a villain's heart. It's a belly, Long live Mingjun, as long as he speaks, the imperial decree is the same as if it is not written..."
  He tapped a few times, his forehead was broken and bleeding marks appeared, but he really used a lot of force. He knew that his parents' lives were at this moment, and he couldn't help being anxious. The more he slammed, the more anxious he seemed to want to bury himself in the dust.
  The emperor stood still, wondering in his heart that he also had these three turns and nine turns in his heart, but I have always regarded him as a loyal and honest person. This thought and the force will have been destroyed, but a lot of anger has disappeared. . He was silent for a while.
  Chen Zeming knocked dozens of heads, and the blood flowed down. Seeing him never answer, he was finally desperate, but I was confused for a while and hurt the whole family. This thought was really painful, and he slowly knocked for the last time. Lie down on the ground and can't stand up.
  Seeing his humble posture, the emperor moved in his heart and bent down to pick him up. But seeing that Chen Zeming's face was covered with dust and tears, the black, black, and white had already made a handsome face. The emperor wiped the dust off his face with his sleeve. Chen Zeming noticed the movement and raised his head hopefully, the emperor. After wiping for a while, finally wiped his face clean, looked at it for a moment, smiled with satisfaction at him, and stood up and said: "
  Take him to the jail." Chen Zeming was dumbfounded as if he fell from the clouds again. Regret is sad again. The guard stretched out his hand to support him, he was stunned for a moment, then suddenly waved his hand, without knowing how to turn, and threw the guard out. Then he stood up and jumped up.
  The guards all exclaimed, and Chen Zeming stood in utter despair and remained motionless.
  The guards watched for a while and saw that there was a chance to take advantage of it. After they approached quietly, they shouted, and their weapons slashed towards his chest and back. Chen Zeming drew his hand, grabbed the gun, stretched his arms to drag the guard with the gun out of the queue, the soldier screamed, before letting go, he was thrown out of the circle by Chen Zeming. The soldiers couldn't cope with it and poured a piece of it.
  The tip of the gun flashed silver, and there was already a scuffle in the audience.
  Seeing the change, the eunuch rose again and hurriedly guarded the emperor behind him. The emperor looked at Chen Zeming who was struggling in the field with his eyebrows furrowed. Chen Zeming glanced over by accident, only glanced at his feet and looked away, never wanting to look at him again.
  After the emperor noticed it, the fire broke out without a name. Without thinking, he turned and took off the iron crossbow hanging on the wall, and shot him with an arrow. Chen Zeming was besieged by the crowd. He couldn't move away, and there was nowhere to avoid it. With a muffled snort, his left shoulder was already hit by an arrow. As soon as he raised his hand, he suddenly pulled out the arrow, and the arrow barb hooked out a large piece of flesh and blood. The emperor was startled, this scene seemed to have been seen thousands of years ago, suddenly his heart moved, it seemed that he woke up and became confused.
  Chen Zeming threw the arrow to the ground, a mass of blood and blood at the tip of the arrow, which only looked thrilling in the eyes of others, but he did not feel the pain, and the beast was still fighting.
  Every time it comes out and affects the wound, more blood will gush out. Gradually, he almost became a blood man.
  But he just refused to look back.

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...