Chapter 53

As the days passed, the leaves on the branches went from tipping to budding, to verdant dripping, and then to yellowing as if the water dripped out

As the days passed, the leaves on the branches went from tipping to budding, to verdant dripping, and then to yellowing as if the water dripped out. When Xiao Ding completely healed, the season has come too early autumn.
  Xiao Ding's life was boring, and he had to read the imperial Buddhist scripture over and over again. He was naturally intelligent. Although he was just looking at it at will, he could memorize it a few times, so he turned it over.
  The Buddha's niche in the side room kept burning incense all day long, if outsiders looked at it, it really smelled like a pure Buddha root.
  After he had been severely wounded, he immediately called the two eunuchs into the house to clean. At first, the two eunuchs were afraid of Chen Zeming's words and were a little bit afraid. Frozen, had to enter tremblingly.
  It's real to this day, where does he still have that kind of power that comes right away, it's just that the emperor has been doing it for a long time, and it is very simple to fool two young eunuchs who have just entered the palace gate.

  After Chen Zeming learned about it, he didn't say anything.
  Xiao Ding's injury was so good that it was 70 or 80, and Xiao Jin was getting closer to him again. Since it is impossible for others to make a fuss about this matter, why bother him.
  What's more, after he had decided to kill, he had tolerated Xiao Ding a little bit more, caring about a dying person, not the style that a man should have. The strange thing is that Xiao Ding also uncharacteristically defended himself.
  Chen Zeming was a little surprised. How can he think that this person shouldn't be the kind of person who can be honest with a whip? Although he knows that bowing his head and ears at this moment is a good way to protect his life, he coldly looks at Xiao Ding, who has always been so sharp. He would actually feel a little uncomfortable doing it.
  As for the intercourse, the two people were hidden and did not have an episode. They had their own reasons for each other.

  Xiao Ding eats vegetarian food every day, and the meals delivered are just one vegetarian and one meal, which can be described as extremely simple. On this day, he still had some extra food in his meal.
  He hid the wax pill in his sleeve, ate the food upright, and asked Chen Yu to clean it up. When Chen Yu came in, Xiao Ding stared at him intently, but the other party didn't make any special movements.
  After waiting for people to leave, Xiao Ding frowned slightly, showing some puzzled expressions.
  He opened the wax pill, and there was a ball of paper in the middle. After smoothing it out, it was a very familiar font. He admired this word many times in the past, saying that it is difficult to change for money, which made Luoyang paper expensive for a while.
  It's Yang Ruqin.
  He didn't know who he had bought, but he sent the entrainment in full view.
  Xiao Ding glanced at the paper, crumpled the paper into a ball, and swallowed it.

  At this moment, Yang Ruqin was carrying his own wine gourd in both hands, pacing unhurriedly.
  The streets of Kyoto are always so prosperous with pedestrians and shops on both sides.
  People never care who is sitting in the palace. What they care about is whether they have food or clothing. In this sense, Yang Ruqin doesn't know whether his actions are going against the sky or conforming to the people's will, but he has always been such an individual, and once he has done it, he doesn't think more about it.
  He has no officials at the moment, and although he is not helpless, it is still difficult to move around after all.

  He swept around for a week, then suddenly turned into an alley.
  The young man following him was taken aback, and immediately quickened his pace, but when he approached the alleyway, he slowed down again and held the knife hung around his waist.
  This alley is hardly accessible.

  Duguhang waited for a while but was afraid that he would be lost, so he turned around the corner of the alley.
  On the face, something smashed over, Huang Chengcheng, I don't know what hidden weapon.
  Duguhang's heart shuddered, and he immediately took a step back, and the knife in his hand came out of the sheath. Just about to fight back, the object swung back at this moment.
  Dugu sailed to be surprised, and when he looked intently, he couldn't help but feel embarrassed.
  Yang Ruqin stood in front of him with a smile, dressed in a long cedar, elegant and gentle, but with an unconquerable arrogant posture, he was reaching out to raise the gourd in his hand to him.
  "Does little brother want to drink?" Yang Ruqin said softly.
  Duguhang was startled, the other party turned a blind eye to the sharp blade of his hand, and only smiled: "Little brother has been with me for a long time, I want to be the same person in the drunkard..." As he said, he brought the gourd to the front and pulled the cork deeply. Taking a breath, the air suddenly overflowed with wine, mellow and intoxicating.
  Yang Ruqin was overjoyed: "This is the family-renowned wine of Aunt Chu in Dongjie. It is known as the first prize red. I begged for a long time before hitting such a catty... The little brother can follow the fragrance of the wine to this point. It can be seen that it is rare to know the goods. "
  Speaking of approaching, pressing the back of Duguhang's hand, intentionally or unintentionally pressing the knife down, "Come here, find a restaurant to fry two dishes, we are destined when we meet, and we should share this gourd wine. "
  Dugu Hang was originally wary, the other party approached, only to smell Yang Ruqin full of alcohol, it turned out that the other party was half drunk and half awake.
  Seeing that he had no intention of running away, but was entangled, it was indeed an act of drinking too much and secretly said that this person has never seen him before, so naturally, he can't recognize him, but he has been worrying too much.
  Thinking about it this way, my hand slowly loosened.
  Yang Ruqin smiled and tugged at him, really dragging him to a nearby restaurant, and set up a table of dishes.
  Duguhang looked at the food and drink, then looked at Yang Ruqin who was smiling and drinking, thinking about how he was eating and drinking with the other party when he was on the street and was preparing to arrest someone.
  The cause and effect are a bit funny at this time.

  When Xiao Ding saw the words on the paper, he knew that although he had suffered, the dawn was imminent. I just don't know exactly how Yang Ruqin would act in order to save himself.
  When he pays attention, he will inevitably start to inquire about the surrounding situation.
  But the number of people he can reach is limited. Chen Yu is a seldom talker, and when he is older, he asks less. It was the two eunuchs who came in to clean up every day, and they couldn't help asking questions.
  It gradually came out. Long live today really looked at King Wei differently. King Wei had already served as a clerk and governor of the army, but now he also serves as the prime minister of the left. Although the original right minister, Du Jintan, is also a lot of seals, but The reincarnation power is not as good as Wei Wang.
  Moreover, the emperor summoned King Wei into the palace every three weeks and taught bow shooting. He was really an emperor, and he saw that there was a greater gift behind him.
  After hearing the news, Xiao Ding was silent for a while, and after a while, drove the two of them off.

  At night, at dinner time, the eunuch brought in the food.
  Xiao Ding was surprised to see a pot of wine and several dishes on the plate, and couldn't help asking: "What does this mean?"
  The eunuch shook his head and was also at a loss. Chen Yu just happened to walk in and said: "It was the prince who put it on, saying yes. The death day of the old man is approaching."
  Xiao Ding's expression changed when he heard the words, and his heart was shaken.
  It's... Yang Liang!
  Thirteen years ago, Yang Liang died in this season. He escaped with all his heart and even forgot.

  After sitting blankly for a while, seeing that there were two empty cups on the plate, Xiao Ding gently picked up one and examined it carefully.
  When someone entered the house, the two retreated.
  Xiao Ding turned his head, Chen Zeming stood in front of the door, out of the light, and whispered: "Brother Yang's death day is approaching... It used to be a big sacrifice, now it can only be simpler."
  Xiao Ding looked at him for a long while. No words.

  At this moment, it seems that those grievances have faded.
  Chen Zeming walked up to him, turned the other glass over, poured the wine, put down the flask, and looked at him.
  Xiao Ding blurted out: "Why do you fake..." He stopped halfway, raised a glass of wine and toasted, gently rolled his sleeves, and fell in front of him.
  Chen Zeming stood still at the table, watching each other's every move. His look was a little unpredictable.
  This will be Xiao Ding's last sacrifice to him. Yang Liangquan knows that he will definitely stare at him with disdain, and there will only be four words in that sharp gaze-the thief of the Lord.
  Xiao Ding was stunned for a while, and suddenly said to him: "Sit."

  Chen Zeming looked at Xiao Ding in surprise and took a seat without saying a word.
  Xiao Ding said, "Tell someone to bring another wine glass." His tone was always like an order, thinking it was a habit for many years. Chen Zeming glanced at him, raised his palm, and patted him. Chen Yu was originally waiting at the door, but he immediately pushed in.
  Chen Zeming said: "Add another pair of bowls and chopsticks."
  Actually, it goes without saying that Chen Yu also understands what he should do at the moment. He replied, and took the things up after a while.
  Xiao Ding naturally wouldn't pour wine for him, and Chen Zeming filled the wine on his own, "I only hope that Brother Yang will go down...without his heart, and go to bliss." He also poured the wine in front of him.
  Xiao Ding sighed: "The country thief is especially present, how can he sleep in
  peace ?" Chen Zeming was silent. Raised the chopsticks again to pick up a chopsticks dish.
  Xiao Ding smiled and said, "How is the scenery on
  Xinjun's bed?" Chen Zeming's hand suddenly fisted, and he almost threw the bowl out of his hand, but still forced himself to hold it back, his face was green and his chopsticks slammed on the table, and he got up. Step away.

The author has something to say:
Thank you for your support, and for the long review of rapeseed flowers, I must be very grateful.
In fact, communication with readers is also a source of inspiration. Because I can see the problem from different points of view,
Nai's reply really gave me a lot of encouragement. And excitement, thank you very much~~