Chapter 82

"General Order III" (The Final Chapter)
  1. Xiao Ding feels something is wrong.

  Jinghua Palace is an abandoned palace.
  Even the corridor between the main hall and the left and right-wing was not repaired, so it was abandoned for some reason, and it has been uninhabited ever since.
  The furnishings that were added later were mostly old things that were not needed nearby. The first emperor used to live here introspection as a punishment for the unmotivated prince. The degree of discomfort can be seen.
  When Xiao Ding was down again, he was also a prince and lived in the Eastern Palace.
  He never thought that one day, he would spend his prime of life in a place where he was shattered into the ruins of a palace without the name of a palace, just like imprisonment.
  But this kind of change actually happened.

  When a person gets accustomed to heights, when he falls down, it will be extremely heavy.
  For Xiao Ding, this was not the cost of food and clothing.
  Xiao Ding is not the kind of king who pays attention to extravagance. In fact, he doesn't pay much attention to things outside his body.
  Of course, every time a new dragon robe is made for a major sacrifice, the scale of the necessary Luang driving and the like, such an extravagant behavior within the scope of normal etiquette, he still calmly accepts it.
  But what Xiao Ding really likes is that when the king came to the world, everyone was trembling and dared not look up; criticizing political affairs, listening to the court's deliberation, the kind of easy knowledge of the ministers' minds; adjudicating public cases, taking the share of life and death is not tolerated. veto.
  In short, Xiao Ding's good is right.
  He feels satisfied when he is in power.
  But now, his hands have been taken away, and his life and death need to be decided by others.
  He is like being trapped in a quagmire, where all those who are good at it can no longer be used, and all those who are proficient are deprived of it. It is obvious that Xiao Jin kept him from killing, and earned only the reputation of benevolence and righteousness.

  But no one in the palace dared to say. People under the slaves have sympathy, some gloat for misfortune, some are irrelevant, some immediately turn against the water, and some persist in loyalty, but they are all light as feathers' opinions and positions.
  Just as the ants couldn't shake the towering giant tree, the key to this matter was ultimately only between the Xiao family brothers.
  To the end of his life, his only usefulness was to become a tool for others to use fame and kitsch. This kind of cognition had a tremendous impact on Xiao Ding, who was naturally arrogant.
  But he had to accept it silently.
  He has always been arrogant, but his life is more important than arrogance.

  Xiao Jinxian certainly understood that it was a very risky thing to let such a king alive. So his younger brother intentionally or unintentionally interrupted his contact with the world, various festivals and feasts, he could not show up in front of the officials; he could not show up in various sacrifices; his concubine was sent to the temple by Xiao Jin to take her practice. , The beautiful name is to pray for his blessings and atonement.
  Xiao Jin hoped that people would gradually disregard the existence of Xiao Ding during the long years.
  Gradually obliterate this person.

  For this, Xiao Ding knew very well that even if he was totally unwilling, he couldn't have any countermeasures.
  He has been in the palace for more than 30 years, ups and downs several times, and he has already seen humanity greedy and cruel in the intrigue in the deep palace hall.
  As a young man like Xiao Jin, what he thinks and does is really simple and straightforward.
  He had to let it and make a gesture of gratitude.
  At this moment, there are not many things he can do, and one of them is to use the meager blood and blood of the emperor's family to maintain and save his life.
  Xiao Ding was not sure how long it would last, but he could only continue to do it.
  One day is one day.
  While Xiao Ding tried his best to support, it was not without negative thoughts. He was at a loss for the future, and he was so humiliating day after day until he died? Still can't even do this, when will someone take the imperial decree to kill?
  ... His future is in the hands of others.
  However, Xiao Ding refused to submit. He could kneel to Xiao Jin, to his brother, and to his former courtiers, but he could not kneel to this moment's bad luck.

  He sometimes thinks of the scene when he gave Xiao Jin a reward for the king. At that time, Xiao Jin was a timid and introverted child. Even a question from Xiao Ding could make Xiao Jin dare not say anything for a while.
  At that time, the world has been turned upside down.
  Now that it is down, you have to let the other party feel like a winner. Xiao Ding didn't clean up those humiliations, those that could make his defeat more real.
  However, there is only one person, and he cannot show him this weak state.

  Whenever he thought of the person who used force to force the palace, he was very excited, and he had the urge to chop him into meat sauce.
  He has today all because of him.
  So he faced the rebellious courtier and thieves who had become the king of Wei and over ten thousand people, and he never faked his colors.
  The two of them are always diametrically opposed, no matter from their knowledge, standpoint, or temperament, they have nothing to overlap. Xiao Ding wondered why he hadn't gotten rid of this person for a long time. After thinking about it, he could only say that he was confused.
  He saw the weakness of this man but did not recognize the nature of his stubbornness.
  The stubborn and humble person dared to have the courage, and one day stripped off the paint.

  After that, the rumor that Wei Wang had to dominate Mu Tianen and his power became more powerful. Xiao Ding was not surprised at all. The cowardly birth of his own brother must have matched the habitual loyalty and disguise of the rebellious courtier.
  But he is not worried, such an alliance will not be the norm.
  Although the gray-haired Du Jintan was getting older, he did not learn to be open-minded-Du Jintan was never a person who was used to being suppressed by others. Xiao Ding knew too much about the two courtiers he had once, and they were different from Xiao Jin who was still being held. He had already seen the pros and cons of these two men clearly.
  As Yang Ruqin said, uneven distribution of spoils is bound to be inflicted.
  It was this day that he waited with humiliation.
  He knew that would be his only chance.

  The quarrel outside the hospital is always lingering.
  This is the second time in recent days. The cursing and roaring noise of the black-armored sergeants finally turned into cheering applause. Hearing the movement, it seemed that someone was fighting. In the end, there was a sudden shout, breaking the weird excitement in two.
  That shout is the voice of Duguhang.
  Because of the distance, Xiao Ding held his breath and couldn't hear the specific content of the juvenile general's reprimand.
  He got up, pushed the door open, and stepped out of the house, but the dispute outside the yard seemed to have come to an end, and there was no sound anymore.
  The branches of the mansion swayed in the breeze, just like his uncertain mind.

  This is Lenggong, remote from the front, and there are not many people who come and go, so the garrison sergeant is not so cautious, but the continuous disputes still show some unusualness.
  Private fights are forbidden in the military, let alone in the palace.
  Xiao Ding could understand the anger in Duguhang's voice, but he was suspicious of the reason why the Black Armored Army, known for its strict military discipline, was repeatedly provoked.
  At noon, Xiao Ding took advantage of the chance of the guard to deliver food and inadvertently asked.
  The sergeant who sent the meal was picked up from the old hatred, and couldn't help cursing, "The gang of dogs in front of the palace is always looking for gangsters!" After speaking, the sergeant suddenly felt wrong and covered his mouth in amazement. Once a son of the emperor, it is disrespectful to speak filthy words on his own.
  Xiao Ding smiled, seeing that the other party was wary, he didn't dare to continue to ask.
  But even such a short sentence reveals a lot of information.
  For example, the Dianqian Division may no longer be under Chen Zeming's jurisdiction. Otherwise, why Duguhang, a trusted friend of Chen Zeming, couldn't control the situation?

  Xiao Ding realized that there might have been some changes in the DPRK. Whether this change was something he had been looking forward to or something he hadn't expected, but he couldn't judge after being isolated from the world for a long time.
  However, soon, he no longer needed to speculate so deliberately.

  This night, people want to be quiet but the wind keeps going.
  Under the light, Xiao Ding heard the sound of the palace door being opened. He pushed the window and looked out and saw Duguhang sending someone into the courtyard.
  When the man turned his head and rejected the crowd, his face was half-hidden within the dim halo of the palace lantern. He seemed to be a little tired and tired, but he couldn't conceal the natural handsomeness and the heroic spirit that he had honed through the years of battle.
  Xiao Ding was startled, the name was ready to come out.
  Chen Zeming?!
  Xiao Ding turned his back, and his heart jumped suddenly following the explosion of the lantern.

The author has something to say: The
third part of the serialization may be slower in the early stage because there are more things to sort out, please forgive me~^^