Outside

This is where the extra started 

Fanwai Dugu Chapter 1

When
  Duguhang saw Yang Ruqin carrying the wine and food to get started, he didn't expect that the two of them would get there in the future.

  Duguhang was an orphan since he was a child. His parents died after he was born. A blind old man in the village took him in. When he was eight years old, the blind old man died, and the old man had no other relatives in the village, so no one wanted to take him in. The people in that village are all poor, and one more person will have one more mouth. No one wants to make his family suffer for an irrelevant child.
  After Duguhang cleared his package-in fact, the bread there was just a big gaped bowl, and it was soon broken on the road and started his long wandering career on the road alone.

  As an adult, Duguhang didn't actually remember what the wandering experienced back then. He seemed to deliberately forget those years. But he remembered the scene when he encountered Chen Zeming, including the cause and effect, he remembered very clearly.
  That was the only complete passage left in his memory of that wandering life.

  In the end, that should have happened after he had been wandering for two years.
  At that time, Duguhang was in a muddle-headed manner, and the situation he faced every day after opening his eyes was the same-looking for food or continuing to look for food-this was the only thing he could and must do. So the time of two years is not very accurate in the end, and he can't have such a clear concept of time in that kind of life. Duguhang just remembered that before meeting Chen Zeming, he seemed to have spent two winters alone and came up with the figure of two years.
  What Duguhang was most afraid of was winter. At that time, he was living in an abandoned Temple of the Earth. In winter, the walls of the Temple of Earth were full of holes and could not stop the chill that seemed to carry a knife. The wind went inside unscrupulously. Irrigation, it seems that if you don't blow the loess wall, you will never give up.
  In this case, Duguhang naturally ignited the fire. Every winter he can't stand the cold, so he goes to the nearby hills to gather some firewood to keep warm at night.
  There is not much to blame for this approach.
  However, that night, he slept a little deeper. When he woke up in a sweat, he realized that he was already in a sea of ​​fire. He was so frightened that he rushed out before the temple collapsed. At this time, his hair was mostly scorched, and the patched clothes were only half-burned. It was the only piece of clothing that could keep out the cold.
  However, these are not important. The important thing is that when the nearby villagers discovered that the Temple of Earth was destroyed, they drove him out, and he was not allowed to enter the village. His overnight stay did not arouse the villagers' much alertness, even if someone had seen this little tramp, they didn't take it seriously, but at this moment they couldn't tolerate his existence.

  Duguhang could only leave. If someone said that someone would kindly give him some food before, now people are tired of him because of the fire, and when they see him, they will wave their hands and make a beating sound like a dog.
  Duguhang counted the food he had stored, but fortunately, he had a brainstorm before hiding part of the food in the hole of a tree, which did not cause all his property to be lost in the flames. It was a dozen or so steamed buns that were too dry to chew. In addition, Duguhang found a few squirrel holes before, and the little guys dug out the nuts for the winter. Only the pine nuts can be heavy if they are put together. Up. Duguhang carried all these on his back and decided to go over the mountain.
  He has heard people say that there is a town on the other side of the mountain, where the people are much richer than here, and he can't ask for food here. Since he has to leave, why not choose a slightly better place.
  Before he left, he stole a piece of clothing. When stealing it, the dog barked and rushed up to bite him angrily. He slammed the dog's head with the stone he had prepared earlier, and the dog couldn't make it. He was agile and stunned by the blow, and he took the opportunity to flee.
  The clothes were big, obviously short shirts, and they were all over the knees. Duguhang was very pleasantly surprised to keep warm.
  He went on the road immediately, with a longing heart.
  The mountain next to the village is very high, and the mountains are endless. Most people don't dare to pass without anyone leading the way. Of course, Duguhang is also afraid. He is not very afraid of losing his way. As long as there is still the sun in the sky, he can always walk along the path set out by his predecessors. I'm afraid of beasts that can eat people.
  At night, Duguhang would climb to the tree to sleep. He tore his old clothes into a strip of cloth and tied himself to the branch, lest he would fall off, so he wrapped the wolf's belly.

  If it hadn't been for the sudden snow, this long journey would have been smooth.
  Fortunately, Duguhang did not encounter any beasts, even wolves, and he ate very little, only one meal a day. Based on this consumption, the dry food he prepared was enough to support half a month. It is enough to cross this mountain for half a month.
  But suddenly it snowed in the sky.
  Knee-length snow flooded all the roads, and Duguhang was in a panic mood. People who had never experienced death could not understand.
  In the huge forest, there are only his footprints on the white snow. In the air, those snowflakes are still floating, I don't know when it is the end, they are flooded with all traces, and they seem to be patiently playing a very interesting game with Duguhang.
  The price of the game is his life.

  After running out of food, Duguhang ran like a headless fly, but no matter where he went, his eyesight was exactly the same bushes of bushes, and above his head where the towering trees pointing directly to the sky.
  He is lost.
  He couldn't find an exit in the maze of deep mountains, and could only walk to the end of the road alone, and finally, he fell exhausted.
  He thought he could finally see the blind grandpa.
  In fact, there is nothing to regret. In the past, Xiaohua from Aunt Chen's house next door drowned in the pond when she was three years old. You are destined to live and die.
  But he is still a little unwilling. He hasn't had time to grow up. He has been begging for food for so many years, and he hasn't had time to do anything. He hasn't seen the big world in those dramas for a while, so why is it over?
  Poverty makes him very indifferent to life, but can people really be equally indifferent to themselves?

  However, he finally opened his eyes again. Before his life was over, he still had a long way to go.
  The man who saved him was Chen Zeming.
  After the Chen family was assigned, Chen Wei and his wife passed away one after another in the hardship life here. After suffering, Chen Zeming decided to stay filial piety at his parents' grave. He lives on the mountain, but he still has to go down the mountain to buy grain and oil every month.

  Only afterward did Dugu Hang know that the place where he finally fell was actually not far from the way down the mountain, but when he was full of despair, he couldn't find the trail hidden by the snow anyway.
  After Duguhang recovered, he did not continue his journey. He followed Chen Zeming to live in a hut in the mountains.
  The hut was built by Chen Zeming himself. It was simple and rough. The old thatch on the roof was even swept away by the wind by a corner, and the sky can be seen from the house.
  Even if there were piles of straw outside the house, Chen Zeming didn't bother to repair it.
  Duguhang saw that this handsome benefactor was not good at taking care of others, even if it was taking care of himself.
  This made Duguhang feel the opportunity, and he climbed onto the roof on his own, laying down and compacting the rolls of straw he carried.
  After seeing his actions, Chen Zeming did not speak or stop him. He stood by the ladder, looking up at Duguhang's actions. When Duguhang climbed up and down, he suddenly realized that Chen Zeming was standing there. It is to prevent yourself from falling down.
  He stayed like this.
  Soon, Duguhang learned that Chen Zeming had been an official in the court. He suddenly realized that he understood where Chen Zeming's distinctive calmness and uneasiness came from. Being an official and being an official are of course different. He respectfully called Chen Zeming an adult. Chen Zeming stopped several times, but he couldn't hold back Duguhang's persistence.
  Duguhang has his own thoughts, he is not called an adult, is he called the eldest brother? He could see that Chen Zeming and himself are not people in the same world, so it is impossible for two people to get along as equals. Although Chen Zeming never puts on airs, Duguhang still looks a little in awe of the style of being an official. Expressed this inexplicable emotion, but also expressed his respect for Chen Zeming.

  In this way, he and Chen Zeming stayed in this mountain for two years.
  Every night, Chen Zeming would teach him martial arts, such as marksmanship and bow shooting. Although the two did not have the name of a teacher and apprentice, they had the truth of what they taught. This fact caused Duguhang to be more respectful to Chen Zeming.
  Chen Zeming was a little unsmiling and looked very silent. The silence unknowingly separated him from you. Du Guhang felt that that was Chen Zeming's purpose of silence. This person did not want to get too close to others. So Duguhang also fell silent. He accompanied Chen Zeming to live in silence, and often the two of them couldn't answer a few words all day long.
  When Chen Zeming taught him martial arts, he would say a few more words. When Duguhang did a good job, he would also smile and express his approval.
  For that smile, Duguhang secretly made a lot of hard work.
  The smile made him feel that he was being paid attention to.

  One day two years later, Dugu sailed down the mountain to buy salt.
  The journey from here to the mountain was several days, and when Duguhang returned home-he thought that the house should be called home-he was stunned to see that the hut where he and Chen Zeming lived was burned. A pile of ruins.
  The salt bag on Duguhang's body fell, and the white salt grains were scattered all over the ground, forming such a sharp contrast with the black lacquered wood on the opposite side.
  When he was at a loss, one hand lightly patted his shoulder. He turned his head and saw Chen Zeming standing behind him.
  Duguhang whispered to the lord, with doubts and anxiety in his tone, Chen Zeming shook his head, indicating that he did not need to ask, and soon said that he was leaving here. Now Chaozhong urgently summoned him back to fight and the house burned.
  Duguhang stared at Chen Zeming in a daze, if he just wanted to leave, why would he burn the house as well.
  Chen Zeming stuffed a purse full of silver coins into his hand.
  Duguhang opened the mouth of the bag. He had never seen such a large amount of money before, and the light flashed him panic. As long as he puts it away, he can buy a piece of land and live the life his ancestors were used to, just like his dead parents and dead blind grandfather, facing the loess and back to the sky, that is also a lifetime. If you are lucky, you may be able to grow old and your children and grandchildren will be full.
  Duguhang raised his head and handed his purse back.
  He said I want to go with you, my lord.
  Chen Zeming didn't seem surprised, he looked at him for a while and suddenly smiled. Because of that smile, Duguhang strengthened his thoughts.

  At that time, Duguhang didn't know who Chen Zeming was, and words such as famous generals hadn't had time to form concepts in his young and inexperienced mind.
  But he already had a foreboding that following this person, his life would have undergone earth-shaking changes, and that might be a life that his parents or blind grandfather would never have imagined.
  Chen Zeming represents another broader world, and now all that opens a window towards Duguhang. He wants to know what will be behind. He wants to meet more people and live a more unusual life, even if the price is no longer It's not a waste of time to travel through the world. Duguhang reported this belief and became Chen Zeming's personal guard.
  It took him years to think about it again, only to realize how foresighted these premonitions that looked like child's play at the beginning were.
  They have all been verified.

The author has something to say:
Ah, the first Fanwai is Dugu, because this is the most closely related to the original text, so I must write it down before I get out of the play... Sorry~~