Chapter 58

20. Xiao wanted to shoot after hitting a bow, aiming carefully for a long while. The waiter looked at the sharp arrow pointing at him, but couldn't help but tremble slightly, and gradually only looked pale.
  Xiao said anxiously: "Hey, don't move! How to shoot when you move?!" When the servant heard this, his expression became more stiff, and his face was pale and blue, as if he was about to fall down immediately.
  Chen Zeming stretched out his hand to block Xiao Jin and signaled Xiao Jin to wait. Then he drew an arrow from his quiver, held it in his hand and paused for a moment before handing it over.
  Xiao Jin took the bow, and saw that the arrow in his hand had already been broken away. The arrow could not help but
  feel depressed, "No need to do this, my arrow technique has already advanced." Chen Zeming said: "Iron arrow should only be the enemy. "
  Xiao would like nodded, preoccupied once again full bow. The waiter's expression recovered a little, and he glanced at Wei Wang gratefully. He was still afraid, so he slowly raised his sleeves to block his face while he was not paying attention.
  It was at this moment that Du Jintan followed the palace man and entered the shooting field to get a panoramic view of this scene.

  Xiao Jin shot with an arrow, centered on the top of his hat, because there were no arrows, the arrows bounced off. Everyone cheered, only admiring the arrow's accuracy. Xiao Jin is also inevitably proud.
  Chen Zeming said, "Sure enough,
  I have grown a lot. Congratulations." Xiao Jin smiled, even more, when he heard this. He turned to see Du Jindan, and said strangely: "Why did Aiqing come?"
  Du Jindan leaned slightly, "Long live, It was the Ministry of Rites that made a note."
  Xiao Jin was a little dissatisfied, "I am learning bows and arrows, but I
  'm not over yet." Chen Zeming said: "Since it is a business matter, we should deal with it first." Xiao Jin sighed and handed the bow and arrows to the eunuch behind him. Chao Du
  Jintan said: "What's the matter?" Upon seeing this, Chen Zeming retired in due course.
  Xiao Jin looked at his back, only feeling full of regret.
  He didn't learn this study for a long time, but the results were good, so he thought that he was really talented in this way, and he was very complacent. So excited, suddenly I was about to stop, but I was still impressed. I couldn't help asking Du Jintan again: "How old Aiqing thinks that my arrow was just now?"
  Du Jintan exclaimed: "It's really wonderful, but it's a pity... something is not perfect."
  Xiao Jin hurriedly said: "Where is it? ? "
  Du into Dan said:" His Majesty precisely when to archery, in fact, not the arrow is more wonderful ...... everyone watching with bated breath, the arrows fly with the kind of side effect silent at hearing thunder, ah, not to mention more When life and death are hanging by a thread, it also shows the majesty of life and death of your Majesty."
  Xiao Jin was silent for a while, and finally said: "Wei Wang said that arrows can't be against his own people, and I think it makes sense."
  Du Jintan was stunned, " Your majesty is really kind. It is true that the ministers did not think enough, and his heart was not kind."
  Xiao

  Jinfu smiled again, "Lao Qing's family is also kind, I know..., what about the discount, let me see." Chen Zeming After walking around the palace, he walked to Jinghua Palace when he looked up. I was about to make a detour, but I was seen by Duguhang and hurried over, "
  My lord, why did you come today?" Chen Zeming stood up and said, "Come and see how that person has been in these few days, but something has changed."
  Duguhang Directly said: "
  My lord is asking Master Wu after he was beheaded?" Chen Zeming was quiet for a moment and finally gave vague gratitude.
  Dugu Channel: "I saw that he recites Buddha and eats fast every day. It makes no difference." Chen Zeming was a little annoyed and a bit funny. Duguhang was good at everything else, but sometimes he was too straight to do things and didn't know how to make room for others.

  Chen Zeming pushed everyone away and walked to the front of the house, and he saw smoke in the side room. Looking at it, Xiao Ding did not kneel down in front of the Buddha. Instead, he leaned against a chair without any respect. He lowered his eyes and turned the book in his hand at will. The expression on his face was not so focused but lonely. Or sadly.
  Perceiving his gaze, Xiao Ding also raised his eyes.
  The look on that face changed in an instant at the intersection of his eyes, and his loneliness seemed to be just the fireworks in the night sky, fleeting, and there was a vigilant look in his eyes, but his body did not move at all.
  After another moment, he smiled slightly from the corner of his mouth.

  Chen Zeming watched him every change carefully.
  Xiao Ding retracted his gaze and lowered his eyes, holding up the Buddhist scriptures, reading every word.
  Chen Zeming hesitated for a moment, stepping on the threshold, Xiao Ding
  did not raise his head, "What are you doing?" Chen Zeming remained silent for a while before saying: "...inspection."
  Xiao Ding smiled deeper, obviously showing disdain, but Still just looked at the Buddhist scriptures, and did not continue to answer.

  Chen Zeming frowned and suddenly felt that he should have returned in time to avoid him. But doing this again at this moment gave the other party a chance to laugh behind his back.
  Holding the sword, he took a few steps forward and looked around. Look very dull.
  There was nothing in the room, what could be there, Duguhang led heavy soldiers guarding the door, nothing to worry about.

  When he was about to withdraw, he saw that Xiao Ding had not known when he had put the book down and put it on his abdomen, and turned to look at him with interest. Seeing him looking over, Xiao Ding suddenly waved at him.
  Chen Zeming looked at Xiao Ding in surprise.
  Xiao Ding continued to signal without giving up and let him pass.
  Chen Zeming thought, what does he mean? After hesitating for a moment, he moved forward and bent over and bent his ears down.
  Xiao Ding whispered: "Are you really here?"
  Chen Zeming glanced at him, "What else can you make."
  Xiao Ding smiled, "I just saw you turning around in this room, and suddenly I noticed something. It's... it's strange, I haven't paid attention to it for so many years..."
  He paused, and said in a lower voice, "The people in the palace said it was pretty good... Wang Wei is really good-natured."
  Chen Zeming shrank slightly, just about to get up, his cheeks suddenly warmed, but the opponent's hand touched it.
  Chen Zeming was shocked, and he turned his head almost immediately, raised his arm to block the hand, and took a half step back. Even so, he was still pinched on the face by the other party.
  Xiao Ding laughed straightly, retracted that hand, and gently touched his lips, his eyes fixed on Chen Zeming as if he wanted to look. Know his reaction.
  Chen Zeming subconsciously touched his face with the back of his hand, seeing the other person's eyeshot, taunting in the provocation, he was obviously ready to watch the show, and he was so angry that he could not help but disappear for most of the time, but he felt that the laughter was nothing but a moment of speechlessness.
  Turning around to retreat, he listened to Xiao Ding and continued

  slowly behind him: "...It's a pity that he is a bitch!" Chen Zeming stopped abruptly. After a long time of silence, he slowly turned around, "You can only do this, Your Majesty."

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...