Chapter 118

37. Xiao Ding felt that those ailments became more and more difficult.
  In the end, San Dumei made him generate a pot of medicine in the latter half-he hadn't cared about the poison, it was because he very confidently believed that Chen Zeming would hand over the antidote, but the changes in the situation were far beyond his expectation.
  He had never thought that the loss of health was so painful.
  At night, as soon as he fell asleep, he felt as if a piece of ice skate was slashing in his chest day and night, and the pain could not tell whether it was cold or hot. He could not enter a peaceful sleep. In the complex dreams, he struggled between half asleep and half awake and then opened his eyes every time he was startled by his heavy breathing, and he couldn't tell whether he was awake for a long time.
  He had experienced these feelings before, but at that time, he felt that the poison would eventually be released. There was always hope for these pains. Unlike the present, the moment he opened it, there was only fear and fear in his heart. Inexplicably grumpy.
  Was he ruined like this?!
  He couldn't believe it.
  Xiao Ding was not yet confused at this time. After several ups and downs, he regained power. It was just when the good times were just starting, how could it be so over.

  He frequently called the imperial physician, hoping to cure the disease, but no one could solve the problem. The imperial physicians held their salaries for nothing, but at the critical moment, all of them were useless.
  Xiao Ding was very angry and had nothing to do. Although he wanted to chop off the heads of these people, this was not the reason for the murder.
  He pinned his last hope on the hunt for the doctor surnamed Wang. Didn't Yang Ruqin say that the old man was a genius doctor? Or better than these doctors.
  But this hunt is like finding a needle in a haystack, and it hasn't been effective. Not only that but the lone voyage that killed Yang Ruqin was never found. There are so many officials, so many offices, and so many people across the country, but they can't even do such small things.

  Xiao Ding saw that everything was not going well.
  The gloom tightly bound his heart, and he refused to let it go for a moment. He didn't know why.
  When discussing state affairs in the court, he had deliberately suppressed his temper. However, the officials could still see him gloomy and irritable, and he was always cautious and cautious when dealing with him. Xiao Ding felt even more upset when he saw this situation. In the beginning, Yang Ruqin or Chen Zeming didn't have this attitude in front of him. Now, why do they show him this way? Do you think he is not annoying enough? Or is he really sick for a long time? Is it a monster that has become ill?

  Chen Zeming had already been buried, and Xiao Ding never sent anyone to inspect the worship.
  He didn't think it was necessary.
  Reward and reward, seal and seal, death and death, didn't you do everything thoroughly and ruthlessly? Since you want to have nothing to do with us from now on, then these so-called favored concerns are obviously unnecessary...
  When Xiao Ding thought of these things, he was always cold, and there was no wave on his face.

  Xiao Ding has never been a kind person, and his standard of using people has always been very practical. He treats the useful ones with courtesy, while the useless ones look like abandoning his shoes-years of court life experience have worn away his warm and considerate part-you have to be more detailed, but it is just a big or small use. The problem will not be fundamentally different.
  For example, now this imperial physician Meng, who has just received the favor of the emperor, is first.
  Xiao Ding could see that this man is not very good at medical skills, but fortunately, he can take it. He has the courage of young people and the ignorance of newborn calves who are not afraid of tigers. At this moment, Xiao Ding needs such a person to be by his side. Young people always let him You see hope and light, and you feel that life is actually not so lonely, lonely to the point of lifelessness.

  Chen Zeming was an accident.
  Chen Zeming's talent on the battlefield was also an accident.
  In the beginning, Xiao Ding treated this person far more than simply abandoning his shoes. He was full of malice. Although this malice was only to vent his anger but to anger, but it was this malicious beginning that made the rest of the matter. Direction.
  Of course, Xiao Ding changed later. He thought about trusting Chen Zeming, and he thought about saving it.
  But it was too late.
  At this moment, Xiao Ding had picked up that kind of malice again. He was not reconciled to Chen Zeming's unilateral alienation, even if the other party had already fallen into the soil. It just depends on who is cruel. Xiao Ding is the best at this. With so many people in front and back, who can beat him cruelly.
  The more Chen Zeming wanted to judge, the more he wanted to reward, he would reward when he found an opportunity, and he would chase after he found an excuse. According to his crazy degree, he would be sealed again. Chen Zeming had to continue to be a prince, and Xiao Ding stopped taking a breather. . It doesn't matter, you are dead anyway, no matter how you block it, you won't go wrong. At the same time, he coldly examined the past that he had been entangled with this person, and recalled the attitude and various arrangements of Chen Zeming before the expedition, making things weirder and weirder.
  Why did Chen Zeming prepare everything so appropriately, he knew he was going to die? Could it be counted if he can pinch?
  Xiao Ding, who figured this out, almost laughed.
  He secretly guessed whether there was anyone in the coffin that had been buried in the soil. He even arranged for the man to dig the man's tomb secretly. However, when the matter came, he still managed to suppress this absurd impulse...
  He still remembered Yang Ruqin's solemn expression.
  Yang Ruqin has always advised him to send someone to inspect Chen Zeming before he is buried. If Yang Ruqin is not sure that Chen Zeming is dead, why does he say so? Now that Chen Zeming is really dead, and what he saw when he dug up the grave was really a corpse, what should I do?
  He didn't want to imagine such a situation, since he couldn't even think about it, of course, he couldn't really face it.

  In this way, he gradually began to be unable to take on heavy state affairs. Although he was awkwardly through his illness and conjecture, Xiao Ding could still handle the big things.
  Soon after, Xiao Ding began to consider letting the prince supervise the country.
  After King Jing returned to Beijing, he was ordered to open his mansion. Today, a group of outstanding officials has gathered around him. Except for the old men he originally brought from Yuzhou, more of them are the elite of the group of ministers who were repatriated by the Huns before. scholar. As Donggong's strength grew, Xiao Ding felt that it was time for him to try his edge.
  The child Jing Wang not only looks like him but also has something in common with Xiao Ding in disposition. But compared to Xiao Ding's gloomy and hard-hearted, Jing Wang seemed to have a little more human touch. Although he was still a teenager, he was already able to advance and retreat freely in the court of Chaozhong, which was quite popular. Xiao Ding had high expectations for this son, and he had the idea of ​​delegating power.
  But soon he heard a rumor.

  The rumors came from the superintendent, admiral, eunuch, Wang Xiang, who was next to him, which made Xiao Ding unable to ignore the news.
  After Yang Ruqin's death, the dead Shadow Guardian he once controlled was handed over to the royal chamber by Xiao Ding. The usefulness of the shadow guard is not big or small. When Xiao Ding was imprisoned, he was almost rescued from the palace by the shadow guard Chen Yu. It can be seen that its penetration power is deep. In fact, it is of no use to governing the country, just a few more eyes, and ears.
  After Xiao Ding was imprisoned, the shadow guard organization was basically in a dormant period, but after Xiao Ding was restored, Yang Ruqin organized the remaining resources. After his death, no one knew of this organization and no one could trust him. Xiao Ding could only give it to people around him.
  "The prince had secretly inquired about the unsettled case of the burning of the harem that year, and even found several veterans to ask clues." Wang Xiangyong said.
  Xiao Ding stopped abruptly with his writing right hand.
  After the peace talks with the Huns, Xiao Ding gradually developed the habit of writing and copying Buddhist scriptures, one per day, almost without interruption.
  After the king had said this, he stopped talking, just spied and observed the expression of the emperor.
  Xiao Ding was silent for a long time before he took up his pen again, "When did it happen?"
  Wang Xiang said respectfully: "It is said that since he was demoted to Yuzhou, there have been signs of tracing. Later he pursued the Xiongnu back. After the opening of the palace in Beijing, he repeatedly visited the veteran and asked about this in private."
  Xiao Ding finished writing the explanation and threw the pen on the table.
  The ink was thrown all over the table, and the Buddhist scripture that he had only copied half of it was stained beyond recognition. He sighed and slumped into the dragon chair.
  Wang Xiang still needs to talk about it, Xiao Ding whispered impatiently, "I see, let's go on."

The author has something to say:
there are two more chapters to end~~Thank you for leaving a message for your support. Victory is ahead.