Chapter 93

12. Xiao Panyun was shocked, and the generals in front of the palace looked at each other. Xiao Panyun hurriedly called: "Line up to meet the enemy!" When the
  order was passed on, some immediately obeyed the order, and even hesitated deliberately not to leave.
  At such a critical moment, the first thing people will think of is not military orders, but their own net worth. The reverse transfer of the situation was unexpected, and the changes in the hearts of the people are far more difficult to understand than the ever-changing situation.
  The battle was too late to take shape, Xiao Panyun saw that the opportunity was fleeting, and he was furious, and roared at the few generals who had deliberately delayed.
  Those few will wink at each other.
  Hate Xiaopan Yun said: "That is just the deposed emperor, long live the real Huns still there then, you guys want to plotters do?"

  Voice hardly ever, Tuting head was burst out laughing, before the house all Division People looked up, but Du Jintan stuck out half of his body on the railing of the jade steps, and smiled at Xiao Panyun: "Xiao Dianshuai, now we can be regarded as the same."
  He pointed to Xiao Ding, "As soon as this person comes out. , You still worry about what that little emperor is doing... So many people on Huangquan Road are also good for the company."
  Everyone was even more at a loss when they heard this.
  Xiao Panyun was very annoyed when he saw the hearts of his subordinates floating, and wondered why King Wei hadn't slashed the madman. He was below Dan, where he could see above the jade level, Chen Zeming was in a daze at this moment.

  However, Chen Zeming was not the only one who was abnormal.
  After a while, a figure jumped out from the railing and fell among the soldiers. He chopped his hand to grab a strong bow, pulled it into a full moon, and pointed directly at the opposite Facing Huamen.
  Xiao Panyun glanced intently, but he was alone.
  The young general didn't look as cold as usual, his face was red and white, but his forehead was full of sweat. A pair of eyes almost burst out of the fire, and the point of the arrow trembles slightly at the enemy. It seems that under the excitement, the breath is difficult to determine.
  Xiao Panyun himself was already in a panic. Seeing Duguhang was also so confused, his forehead was sweating with nervousness. Annoyed and anxious in his heart, he turned his horse's head and used a whip to beat the few generals who did not obey the military orders.
  I don't know that the few people who saw Xiao Ding led the soldiers, silently descending from the sky like a god, had already lost their fighting spirit after being in awe, and they were willing to surrender. When the talented Xiao Panyun scolded, although several people did not dare to speak back, they all saw each other's thoughts.
  At this moment, when he was approaching, several people suddenly ran forward in a line, separating him from the soldiers in one fell swoop. Another person drew out his sword, and when he was panicked, he suddenly pierced a sharp blade into his chest.
  The guards were especially caught off guard, and the coach had fallen from his horse and died.

  The soldiers in the front line would feel baffled when they heard the noise from the rear. When the news of Xiao Panyun's death spread, the already rudimentary array suddenly dissipated.
  Although Xiao Panyun is not a very prestigious general, after such a period of time in the army, there are still a few cronies. Seeing him die in vain, he immediately rushed back to avenge him.
  And those who are eager to surrender are planning to kill them to take credit.
  So instead of waiting for Xiao Ding and the others to do it, Si Qunlong in front of the palace had no head, and the inside first started to kill each other.

  Chen Zeming was awakened by the sound of killing.
  He looked down and took a breath of horror at the scene.
  With Du Jintan's triumphant laughter in his ears, Chen Zeming couldn't help turning his head and whispering: "Why did you collude with the Huns to go abroad?!"
  This question and answer related to his life's beliefs, so he asked very solemnly.
  Du Jintan's hair and beard are all white, but he has a childlike look and spirit, and always pays the most attention to appearance. After being chased by Duguhang before, the neatly tied hair bun has long been scattered, and the crown of the crown on top of his head has long been gone. He looks abnormally embarrassed, but there is nothing in his eyes. Lulu, only looking at Chen Zeming with a smile.
  "The emperor must ask the Xiao family to do it? What's so peculiar about the family of fathers suspecting sons and sons killing mothers? What's wrong with the emperor's status?"
  Chen Zeming inhaled in amazement, "You actually have such ambitions?"
  He was a little bit unbelieving. Even though the other party has a wide network of contacts and roots in the officialdom, it can be said that most of Du Jindan's trusted generals have never been in important positions. He doesn't have much military power, which is why he or Xiao Jin never really watched him. Without the power of soldiers, what kind of waves can be made just by playing power?
  However, the other party kept acknowledging it like this, and he couldn't distinguish the details for a while.
  Du Jintan said: "It's nothing to tell you now, you can't escape it anyway. This opportunity is not forced by me, it was delivered to me by his father."
  Chen Zeming said: "You mean the first emperor's legacy. , Is the obscure still true?"
  Du Jintan tilted his head to look at him, and suddenly laughed, "Of course it's fake, the truth has already been burned by Xiao Ding! Together with his adoptive mother, and with your beloved woman... The fire was so strong that it burned all night, illuminating half of the sky at night in the capital, have you forgotten it?!"
  Chen Zeming almost fainted like a heavy blow.
  Du Jindan looked at him and smiled. This old man knew that he could not escape, so it would be good to be able to drag him more before he died. What's more, the person who has pushed himself to this point is the opponent, and the revenge pleasure of retribution is really unspeakable.

  Chen Zeming's eyes were red, and his breathing was so heavy that he could hardly say this sentence: "So you made a fake widow... drag me into the water!!"
  Du Jintan laughed, "Why do you hate him like that? His father didn't believe him when he was dying? Who left me alone in the world to see that relic!! This opportunity is rare in a lifetime, why didn't I give it a try!"
  Chen Zeming was faltering, this jade level was too high, and he felt that he couldn't afford it. Steady will fall down at any time.
  It turns out that so many nights of pain and sleeplessness are all deserved. It turns out that everything he did against his beliefs was just for others to use. What should I do when things have reached such an unmanageable level? How do they look down on those soldiers who died in vain on the battlefield?
  ...What kind of people can afford such a serious crime?
  He looked at Du Jindan, and didn't seem to look at the other person, tears seemed to fall in his eyes.

  Du Jintan smiled, "Xiao Ding is now turning over and gaining power again. It seems that he has a chance to win. If I were him, I won't kill you... If you leave, you can not only fight the Huns but also calm people's hearts by the way. Wait until all the dust settles. , And then slowly look for opportunities to make you
  worse than death..." Chen Zeming was startled and couldn't help but whispered: "...Birth is better than death..."
  Du Jintan responded in a low voice: "He is such a person. Where..." He slowly approached Chen Zeming, stretched out his hand to hold Chen Zeming's wrist, and gently removed the knife in his hand.
  Chen Zeming's soul did not guard his home, allowing him to grab his hand and break his five fingers apart. But at the moment when the hilt was let go, a Ji Ling suddenly came to his senses. Suddenly backed up and raised his foot, kicking the knife Du Jintan had just taken into the air.
  Du Jintan was unprepared to be slammed into the wrist by this blow. The pain was unbearable, and he stretched out his hand to cover his injured wrist.
  Chen Zeming leaped to take the knife.
  As soon as the knife light passed, Du Jindan's head slid and flew several feet away, spraying out a cavity of blood, rushing directly to the door of the main hall, and then rolling down.
  Only then did his left hand hit his right wrist, and then fell down again, and his whole body fell to the ground with the loss of vitality.

  After Chen Zeming killed someone, he stayed for a while before Fang stepped forward and picked up the head. Strode to the railing, raised the head, and sternly shouted: "Stop it all!"
  The sergeants who were fighting next to each other were shocked by his roar, and they all looked up.
  The blood dripped from the head in his palm, and it fell on the face of the soldier below, one by one still warm.

  Under Chaohuamen, Xiao Ding was a little surprised to see Chen Zeming killed Du Jintan from a distance.
  This action was for self-protection or something, he thought to himself but didn't show it at all, just waited quietly.
  But after Chen Zeming stopped the cannibalism of the soldiers, he walked down step by step.
  Xiao Ding watched his actions intently.
  Chen Zeming walked under Dan, walked through the solitary voyage with a bow, walked past the soldiers who stopped their swords and walked to the open space between the opposing armies.
  People watched him silently from both ends of the square.
  Chen Zeming was holding up his bloody head. There was no second person besides him in this place, so his figure seemed a little lonely.
  The windswept past the corners of his robe, and from his forehead. It was so naughty, it couldn't see the pain of this man.
  Yang Ruqin looked at it as if he realized something, and lowered his eyes.

  After a while of silence, Chen Zeming threw Du Jintan's head out.
  That action contained contempt and deep hatred. He almost smashed it out severely. He wanted to smash it into meat sauce. He no longer needed something as superficial as respect for the dead.
  Yan Qing squeezed the handle of the knife in his hand abruptly, but his blade was too late to get out of the sheath. He saw the body of the boss he admired swaying as if he couldn't standstill.
  Then Chen Zeming knelt down.
  Yan Qing's eyes widened.

  Chen Zeming solemnly bowed and worshiped three times in the direction of Xiao Ding, as he had done many years ago.
  The people were startled, and they watched his every move with bated breath.
  Chen Zeming barely breathed.
  He bowed in one breath and straightened his upper body.
  His temples were dusty, and his forehead was a little red and swollen from being hit too hard. Chen Zeming didn't care, he looked back at Duguhang, and the other dumbfounded people.
  Turning his head again, looking at Xiao Ding, he roared out with a voice that everyone could hear.
  The voice was trembling and hoarse, but because of it it was more rough and deep. People heard it very clearly. What he said was: "Long live my emperor, long live long live!" The

  generals in front of the palace, whether they were involved in killing Xiao Panyun or wanting to avenge Xiao Dianshuai, felt about such a change. Caught off guard.
  They stared at Chen Zeming's back in a daze, unable to move for a while.
  Afterward, it seemed that he gradually realized that, one after another, he got off his feet and knelt down.

  Du Jindan is dead and Xiao Panyun is dead. Among the remaining ministers, Chen Zeming has the highest status, and Chen Zeming is also the most capable of controlling the front office of the palace, and Chen Zeming chose to surrender, so the others don't have to fight again.
  The facts presented in this way quickly conquered the generals, and they followed, worshipping Xiao Ding again.
  The sound of the crowd's Shanhu reached outside the Chaohua Gate. Baiguan felt that the battle had been settled, and knelt down in response. Long live the inside and outside of the door, and the sound is loud. The wind howled, rushing past the roof, responding to it.

  Chaohua Gate is the most majestic and tallest gate tower in the palace. It is magnificent and has a broad view. Xiao Ding has met envoys here countless times to show his majesty and majesty.
  And today, it is finally here again, and he has regained his world.

The author has something to say:
Thank you very much for leaving a message for your support.
I can only write down the story in my heart without interference. This is my most sincere gratitude to you. I believe you all think so too ^^~~~