Chapter 52

Soon there were talks and whispers in the DPRK

  Chen Zeming felt quite helpless. When Xiao Ding became the emperor, he was excusable for saying that. Now that Xiao Jin is the master, the content of the rumors is still the same, which is strange.
  Perhaps in the eyes of most people, what you miss is far more important than what you did.
  Xiao Jin unexpectedly asked him to come to the palace every day to teach him riding and shooting at this juncture. The young emperor lived in the deep palace and probably couldn't hear those things, so he had no scruples.
  Chen Zeming hesitated in his heart but quickly agreed. When the opponent voted for peach and plum at a critical moment, he should return Qiongju.
  He shouldn't care about things like Qingyu.

  However, when Xiao Jin found a space and asked him privately whether he was speaking well on that day, Chen Zeming was still a little stunned when he saw the tentative expectation in the other's eyes.
  The unsuspecting look as if a child was waiting for praise made him feel subtle.
  Chen Zeming hesitated for a moment, then smiled: "Your Majesty said very well because the other party has no room for doubt."
  Xiao Jin couldn't help laughing, and then hurriedly covered up.
  When Chen Zeming looked at him, he couldn't see any falsehood in Xiao Jin's smile. He thought that after the incident, Xiao Longsui did not make any private investigations, and he suddenly felt a little emotional in his heart.
  Whether or not Xiao Jin is a man or a kid, he has such a scheming mind at this age, or he has a simple idea, the fact is that such indulgence really gave him life and made clear the other side's position.
  Then he should repay.
  So he began to re-examine Xiao Jin.

  Xiao Ding saved his life, but the whiplash was so severe that he couldn't get out of bed for the time being, and he could only recover his injuries slowly.
  Chen Zeming ordered Chen Yu to take care of him personally, and other people were not allowed to approach him. Even the two eunuchs sent by Xiao Jin were arranged for cleaning and other chores and were not allowed to enter the temple.

  When Xiao Ding opened his eyes, it happened to be in the morning, and the sun shone on the finely carved windows, moving inch by inch, which was exceptionally refreshing.
  His first thought was that his body hurts badly. It's better to continue to fall into a coma if it hurts. The second thought was that his life was saved.
  It's dawn, and Han Youzhong's death should have been passed on. No matter how ruthless and powerful the surnamed Du is, it is impossible to put a second poison on this vent.

  Xiao Ding yelled loudly, and after a long time, a black-clothed sergeant finally ran in. Xiao Ding didn't scold him, but said: "I'm hungry, take something to eat." He had been faint for a few days and was already hungry.
  It was Chen Yu who came in, and he quickly brought the leftover porridge over to feed him.
  Xiao Ding wanted to devour it. He felt that he could eat a cow at this moment. The problem was that the whiplash on his face had already been scabbed, and his mouth was uncomfortable when he moved, and he could only swallow the porridge very gracefully.
  He greeted Chen Zeming's ancestors countless times in his heart, and he regretted the decision to award the old couple Chen Xi repeatedly. These seemingly loyal old couples clearly raised a seemingly loyal lunatic to harm him.
  After eating, Chen Yuzheng took the bowl and was about to leave, but he heard Xiao Ding weakly say: "The imperial doctor...I have a painful wound. Find an imperial doctor."
  Chen Yu glanced at him and said respectfully: "The prince has ordered that he is not allowed to seek an imperial doctor. The medicine villain is already. I've been on it."
  Xiao Ding felt that the last bite of porridge was choking in his throat and couldn't swallow it. He wanted to ask if there was a place, but he couldn't tell.
  Chen Yu bowed and went out.
  There was silence in the room.

  Xiao Ding moved his body, confirming that he would not be able to get up in a short period of time.
  He thought that he had beaten Chen Zeming with a whip back then, and he was really unhappy with retribution.
  Okay, he thought, he has returned, all the same, this man is so cruel, why he didn't see it back then, and actually sat and watched him gain power.

  There is always dead silence in the room.
  Except for medicine and food, the soldier rarely came in without his call. The silence in this room was like an iron plate, which was never broken.
  It was too uncomfortable for a person to lie in bed. He began to count the mice in the house. There seemed to be a brood of squirrels in this temple, two large and six or seven small.
  He watched them wandering unscrupulously under the dusty corner of the table, digging his head for food, and it was most of the day.
  After Han Youzhong died, no one cleaned the house, but he clearly heard the sound of a broom sweeping the floor every morning. He wanted to call the person in and clean the house, but every time he worked hard, The wounds all over his body were involved in pain, let alone shouting.
  He gave up. This kind of feeling seems familiar, the world is very lively, but the place where I was alone was ignored and forgotten.
  He was a little apprehensive.

  He touched his waist and didn't take the jade medal with him. He took it off and put it under his pillow that night. Wouldn't it be stolen by the eunuch? He was very annoyed by his mistake. Such an important object should be carried with him at all times. Even the sadness of seeing things and thinking about people is better than losing them.
  Yang Liang Yang Liang, he chanted the name in a low voice and seemed to see the tall and tall young man smile ridiculously at him. He smiled.
  After a long time, he will be in a little trance, it seems that he is also a teenager, anxious and panicking, not all day long, waiting for the will of the prince to be dismissed.
  He had to think very seriously before he realized that the person was dead, dead for many years.
  No one outside is waiting for him to succeed.

  When the pain can't endure, he keeps screaming.
  Those resentful voices sounded like someone else around him, and he felt a little relieved, but those low groans would still disappear all at once, but it was stronger than no sound.
  Everything happened again because of that person.
  He used his fingers to engrave the three words Chen Zeming over and over again, and the repeated description cut a hole in the bedding beside his hand.
  In the future, in the imperial edict, he will write these three words shockingly.

  When he could get up slowly, the two steamed buns on the table had been eaten clean by the mouse, and even the crumbs could not be found, but he had carefully observed that there was not a single mouse or a mouse.
  So Du Jindan is the only one who poisoned?
  Xiao Ding thought for a while and then overturned his theory.
  These two are a group, whether it is Gongbian or poisoning.

  Chen Zeming visited Jinghua Palace several times, and every time he stood at the window and left.
  He has all the circumstances of Xiao Ding, including how much he has recovered, how many times he has gotten up today, and even the trivial matters of how much he has eaten, but he is unwilling to confront this person head-on.
  On this day, he found out that Xiao Ding was asleep, and Fang went to the house to probe.
  Before he reached the bed, he had already seen the wide-open eyes of the other party.

  Xiao Ding was staring at the bed tent in a daze. Hearing the footsteps, he glanced over.
  Chen Zeming stopped immediately, holding his helmet in his hands, secretly annoyed, Chen Yu, this kid was not sophisticated enough to make things clear, so he said he was asleep.
  The two looked at each other for a long while.
  He didn't even have a lot of expressions.
  Afterward, Chen Zeming stepped back slightly, then turned and left.
  Xiao Ding turned his head back again, looked at the dried bloodstain on the tent, and laughed. This is really a peculiar situation.

The author has something to say:

 I actually wrote this content yesterday, but I was not satisfied with it, so I did not post it and changed it today. The scum part is rewritten. It feels more appropriate. Thank you for your active reply.