Chapter 23

When he returned home, his mother saw the wounds on his body, and she hid her face and shed tears

When he returned home, his mother saw the wounds on his body, and she hid her face and shed tears. Chen Xi sighed again and again, "It's fine to find out, it's fine to find out!" After he retired, many years have passed since he was comfortable, but After asking mundane matters for too long, I suddenly heard that my son had been put in prison, and suddenly he was a little confused. At this time, seeing his son come back without hindrance, he breathed a sigh of relief for the rest of his life, but he was always uneasy.
  Chen Zeming smiled and said: "It's because the child is not good, and my parents are worried." After speaking, he couldn't hold back the smile for some reason. He lowered his eyebrows, and then the tears quietly fell.

  Wu Guo is still in charge of the case. Since it is so involved, it is natural that he still needs to give an explanation to the world and the government, even if it is really just an explanation.
  Not long after the imperial decree came down, the title deed was proved to be forged. It is said that the title deed also appeared mysteriously, but it was accompanied by a letter of complaint. One day, when the Qing retired from the Dali Temple, he was taken from the roadside. The one thrown into the sedan can't find out who threw it.
  While Father Han's impeachment still had an effect, Chen Zeming was fined one year's salary to punish him for his inaction, and ordered him to return to the front line after he was wounded, continue to take charge of the commander's seal, and perform meritorious deeds.
  While Chen Zeming was recovering from his wounds, Wu Guo often came to visit him. He had no relatives in Beijing. Although he already had a mansion, he was deserted at the end, so besides visiting the sick, I'm afraid that he still has some meaning to eat food. Wu Guo was quite unfair about his punishment. According to him, he had fought hard in front of the emperor, but the emperor disapproved. Chen Zeming didn't say anything when he listened, and his face was expressionless.
  After a period of time, the wound healed, and then the frontier pass, but the supervising army was replaced.
  Chen Zeming breathed a sigh of relief, asking him to face Father Han respectfully every day, which is indeed torture.
  While he was away, the emperor sent someone who was not outrageous. It was General Lu Jiangping who was the longest defender in the DPRK. It can be seen that the emperor still agreed with his offensive and defensive strategy, and was not confused. This is not what Chen Zeming expected. The penalty of one year is the lightest punishment. It should be shown to others, but what kind of mind he is, Chen Zeming has no interest in guessing anymore.
  Lu Yan had launched several fierce attacks while he was away, and wanted to take advantage of the vacancy, but Lu Jiangping actually defended the city during those offensives. Seeing him coming, Lu Jiangping smiled and said: "I can finally
  breathe a sigh of relief." Chen Zeming smiled: "Where I changed, I'm afraid I'm not as good as the general." He is not modest, and defense is not his strong point.

  The two armies faced each other, and Lu Yan could not help but smile when he saw his silver armor and red cherry blossoms from a distance.
  Called someone to the front and shouted: "General Chen, I heard that the faint monarch was indiscriminately, and the general was taken to prison. It is fortunate for you and me to be able to get out now!"
  Chen Zeming looked at everyone in the opposing army coldly. The figure that stood by said, "Why cat crying mouse."
  Lu Yan sent the man forward again: "I have many Huns warriors, but no one needs to be like a general. We Huns are different!"
  Everyone didn't quite understand what he meant and didn't care.
  When Chen Zeming heard it, the four words under the person clearly meant something else. He never expected that he would use this to humiliate himself, his face suddenly changed, and his heart was upset.
  The man wanted to shout again, Chen Zeming touched his backhand, connected three arrows, and slammed the string. Hearing only a whistle, the three arrows shot side by side, and he shot in extreme anger, really like a rainbow, and like a meteor. The man couldn't avoid it, but was pierced by three arrows, staggered down, and died immediately.
  Seeing the master's shot, the soldiers on their side immediately burst into joy, endlessly.
  Lu Yan just smiled. After the call stopped, he shouted again: "You can kill one person, and destroy the world..." Chen Zeming didn't wait for him to finish shouting and already ordered his subordinates, "Kill me!!" out.
  His airy heart happened to be a tactical taboo. At this moment, he was still young, and there were some things that he couldn't bear and had to bear. Although he knew it, he couldn't do it yet. What Lu Yan wanted was this effect.
  The Huns rarely fought hard, and soon after the two armies fought, they pretended to be defeated and retreated. Seeing the opponent retreating, Chen Zeming did not dare to take it lightly and immediately retired. But when his team returned to the city, Lu Yan's army suddenly turned around and rushed back, killing the carbine.
  Chen Zeming was caught off guard, the formation was immediately disrupted, and the two armies quickly merged. Many Huns rushed into the city with the flow of people. The soldiers in the city were shocked by the accident, but the coach was still outside, so they didn't dare to close the door, and there was a scuffle at the city gate.
  Chen Zeming slapped his horse and ran down to the city, stopped in front of the suspension bridge, killed a few rushing Huns, turned his head, and shouted: "Close the door!! Lift the suspension bridge!!!"
  At this moment, only half of the army was left outside the city. It stands to reason. As a marshal, Chen Zeming should immediately rush back to the city, and then close the suspension bridge to make fun of him. But he instinctively lags behind, and even he himself hasn't noticed this mentality in the crisis.
  Just listen to the heavy voice of "Crack--" and the city gates gradually closed. When the suspension bridge was raised, there was a cry of exclamation. I don't know how many soldiers fell into the moat.
  Lu Yan looked at everything behind the battle and laughed.
  As far as he could see, Chen Zeming was covered in blood, brave and invincible, but it was just a trapped beast still fighting.
  The Han soldiers outside the city killed fewer and fewer, and more people flocked to the white-robed general.
  That is the way to go.

  Chen Zeming had already killed his eyes with bloodshot, and the enemies who came forward fell one by one in front of his horse, and no one could pass his sharp halberd tip. However, they seemed to never be able to kill them, and they flowed in front of him without fear.
  He gradually became a little confused, but he didn't slow down in his hands. A puff of blood sprayed on his face, and the viscous liquid gradually dried up, but he couldn't free his hands to wipe it. He gritted his teeth, almost unable to open his eyes.
  He thinks I am going to die here.
  I am going to die here.
  ...
  Can you see it?

  At this moment, there was a cry from within the city gate, resounding through the sky.
  The Huns were all startled by the arrogant scream. The city gate suddenly opened. A group of Han soldiers dressed in black armor rushed out.

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...