36|𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Почніть із самого початку

After he felt like you've had enough, "what's the magic word?" He asked, "fuck you." You shouted, tears streaming down your face.

"Nah uh, wrong answer." He said, beginning to tickle you even harder, causing you to stop breathing all together.

"F-fine please!" You cried out desperately, causing him to finally stop.

"There you go, good girl."

He let go of your wrists as he hovered over you, watching you wipe your eyes as you looked at him with an expression that was a pathetic attempt of trying to looking angry, causing him to find it extremely funny and adorable instead.

"отвали, сука." (Fuck off, bitch.) You say, smacking him continuously on his chest as he chuckled, leaning down.

"заткнись, тупица" (shut up, dumbass.) he replied, leaning down closer.

"You're learning the swear words alot quicker than normal words." You said raising a brow, and he smirked, "what can I say, I've had a good teacher." He spoke, placing a kiss on your brow.

"But I have to admit," he leaned in closer, as you placed one hand on his shoulder and the other one on the back of his head. He held himself above you with one arm as the other was placed on your hip.

"You sound so hot when you speak Russian."

He slammed his lips onto yours, taking your breath away as you quickly melted into the kiss, and he slowly wiggled his fingers, causing you to giggle into the kiss, the sounds of your breathlessly laughter melting his heart.

He loved your laugh, and he couldn't get enough of it no matter how much he heard it.

"вкусные" (delicious) you said pulling away to catch your breath. He leaned down, kissing all over your face and down to your neck, pecking, licking, everything he could do with his mouth as your giggles got louder, "Katsuki." You smiled, but your smile quickly dropped as soon as you saw a dark spot in the corner of your eyes.

"Katsuki." You said firmly, trying to push him away as you stared at the wall in fear. He hummed against your skin, not noticing the urgency in your voice. "Katsuki- KATSUKI" you suddenly screamed and smacked him on the head, "ow what the fuc-" you didn't let him finish as you force him to turn around and look at the wall.

His heart dropped to his stomach, eyes widening in pure terror.

A cockroach.

You quickly sat up behind him, using him as your shield as you peeked over his shoulder, "go kill it." You whisper quietly, and he gulped, "why? You saw it first you go kill it." He yelled, his voice shaking.

"You проклятая киска — its your room you kill it!?" (Goddamn pussy) 

"Lets go kill it together how about that?" He said and you groaned, "fine!"

He picked up his slippers and slowly stalked towards the disgusting creature standing still on the wall, "Katsuki if it jumps on me you're dead." You whispered in his ears, as he glared at you, looking back at the insect.

With a deep breath, he raised his arm above his head and as soon as he was about to swing with full force, the cockroach opened up its wing and flew towards both of you.

Both of you screamed bloody murder as you snatched Katsuki by his collar and dragged him with you on top of the bed, both of you standing and still screaming as the cockroach landed on the floor.

"This fucking пизда. we're going to die here." (Cunt)

"Lets jump out the balcony." He suggested and you kicked his ass, "we're too high up, don't be dumb."