After everyone finally arrived, the teachers began eating as well.

Harry was holding Draco's hand on the bench, both of them eating pounds of bacon and buttered muffins. "Where's Theodore and Millicent?"

Draco looked down the table, shrugging. "Doesn't concern me, their probably off screwing around." He said dryly, swallowing his food with a swig of orange juice.

Harry looked down with a uncomfortable realization that Goyle was glaring at them. "Umm..Draco why is Goyle staring?"

"Hmm?" Draco raised a brow with a mouth full of eggs, looking over.

Goyle was scraping his metal fork against the wooden table as he glared angrily at Draco and Harry, curling his lip in disgust.

Draco felt his stomach turn. "Yes I see what you mean..."

"Do you think it's because of his secret he spilled at the party?" Harry asked, wondering if he should tell Hagrid or Remus about this.

"That or along the same lines when he called me a Faggot...whatever it is..." Draco stood up. "I'm putting a stop to it right now!" He snapped, clanking his fork down on his plate.

"Draco no!" Harry tried to grab him, but missed. "Draco!"

Draco walked down the table, making a space between Goyle and Blaise. "Goyle!" He snapped.

"Oh look he's decided to grace us with his presence!" Goyle rudely greeted.

"Why are you staring at us? Do you have some sort of problem with me???" Draco challenged.

"Not you, you're always hanging around stupid gay Potter! You use to be our friend and now you suck dick instead!!!" He yelled.

The room went silent, heads turning to them both.

Harry eyes widened, hearing the whole thing. "Draco...oh no." He got up, rushing over.

Draco was mortified, standing up about to leave the room. "I can't do this I just can't, you're a horrible person!" He snapped.

Goyle tripped Draco as he walked away.

Draco slammed to the ground, immediately getting up. "How dare you!!!" He took his wand out to protect himself.

"Draco don't! He's not worth it!" Harry yelled, unable to get through the crowd that had formed.

Goyle scowled deeply, taking his wand out. "That's how you want it?! Fine!" He stood up on the desk, pointing his wand harshly. "Diffindo!!!!"

Draco did a fast jump and roll out of the way just in time. "STUPIFY!!!!"

Goyle was hit, thrown back against the table, sliding into the food trays.

Professor Minerva, Remus, and Hagrid came running down the sides of the table.

Goyle got up covered in jam and butter across his cloak. "Confringo!!!!"

Draco gasped. "PROTEGO!!!!" He shouted, the spell bounced back, going towards the crowd of students.

Students yelled, running as the spell rebounded.