Problems

(Guppy Pov)

I ran around the parking lot. Finally taking a break to gaze up at the big abandoned building, one pair of hands grabbed my shoulder and I yelped.

    Ready to draw water from the air I growled, whoever is trying to kidnap me chose the wrong child and wrong day to do it. I turned around and found Saddie looking back at me.

"Oh, God! You scared me Saddie," I huffed, Saddie started to laugh and bent down on her knees overreacting and slapping it a few times.

I rolled my eyes and glared at her playfully, "You done yet?" Saddie nodded becoming serious again.

Then she looked nervous and anxious about something.

(Saddie's Pov)

I started to get antsy, I mean, what if she doesn't like me back? Then that would change the way she thought of me because she doesn't have a interest in me when I do. It would get awkward.

I didn't even realize that I began to pace in front of her. Back and forth, back in forth, back and forth. Guppy soon stopped me with a hand on my shoulder, she looked into my brown eyes worried. I then realized that I was pacing before and chuckled nervously.

(Wheels Pov)

"Wheels, you need to hurry, Karia knows where you are and is gonna attack, Hide. She is coming."

I shook my head, clearing the conversation with my mother. I looked at Aca and she looked back at me worried. "You OK? Wait, is it your mom?" 

I nodded slowly, "Yeah, she gave me a warning-"

"Wheels! Did it ever occur to you that it might be Karia sending these messages to you to lair you into her trap? She might not have did it the first time but this time she might have... You have to be careful maybe we shouldn't trust these messages into we know the truth."

A/N: ONE, BROTHERS ARE EMBARRASSING. TWO, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. THREE, I MADE DIY LIP BALM. FOUR, I LIKE DOLPHIN, AND FIVE, BYEEEEEEEEE!