"Shush, your gonna trigger it more!"

(Wheels Pov)

Wheels, listen to me, Someone is controlling me. Please, I'm so sorry about doing those stuff to you. Her name is Karia, she is coming for your truck, I'm forced to hurt you and I don't want to tell Em I love her and tell your dad I'm sorry about what had happened, I love you wheels and my weakness is fire. 

I blinked, that was my mom for sure, and not Ms. Evil, Ms. Evil is Karia. And that was my real mom!

I squealed, I couldn't help it wheeling over to Emma I hurried and shook her. "Ms. Evil isn't mom! Mom is being controlled and Mom's weakness is fire! We can use that on Ms. Evil who is Karia to get mom back! She said to tell you she loves you and dad and me! Mom is going to be free!" I yelled.

       Wildcard looked at me and laughed, "Your crazy, FYI guy's Wheels is in crazy mode!" He shouted over his shoulder. 

Everyone stopped and starred at me waiting for me to go hyper-logical and talk about something and explain it in a rush. That's what crazy mode is for me. Explaining logical stuff in hyper mode. It comes very useful when everyone is screaming and you need them to shut up.

       Saddie walked in with Aca, she smiled, "What's Crazy mode?"

"Shush, your gonna trigger it even more!" Wildcard scolded, "Wheels? Dude, are you frozen?"         I laughed and wheeled over to Wildcard and smacked him on top of his head.

"No, but I'm also not in crazy mode either and FYI, my moms being controlled." I shouted back and wheeled over to Aca. Also, Missy's drooling and I'm pretty sure Saddie is gay. I thought.

"Who's controlling Mom?" Emma asked standing up.

"Karia," I rolled my eyes, "Like I said a few minutes ago.."

A/N: I KNOW IT WASN'T THAT LONG BUT IT WAS LIKE, TWO OF MY CHAPTERS SMUSHED TOGETHER AND ALSO, IMMA MAKE SADDIE AND GUPPY BE UMM, A LITTLE MORE THAN FRIENDS. AFTER A FEW MORE CHAPTERS I MIGHT MAKE ANOTHER BOOK OR JUST CONTINUE WITH THIS ONE.