Fighting.

(A/N : SORRY, I AM SOO VERY SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING THIS OF COURSE I HAVE MY REASONS BUT THEY MIGHT SOUND THEY EXCUSES. ANY WAYS TO MAKE UP FOR WHAT IHAVE DONE IM GOING TO MAKE AN EXTRA LONG FIGHTING AND FEELINGS SCENE.

( Jonas POV)

I looked over at Ms. evil and snickered, she quickly whipped her head around and grinned evilly.            

"You're different from the others, you know that right that." Ms. Evil, nodded towards me.

I took a deep breath and smirked, "Oh, of course I do! I'm Ms. Evil and I'm not afraid of anything also, I'm trying to trick this girl right now who is not buying noth'n I'm saying right now! But I'm sooo dumb, I don't even realize it!"

Ms. Evil, stopped grinning, "Talk all you want, you know what I'm talkn bout! What kind of chemical did you use this time to not have a weakness everyone he has a weakness!"

I shrugged, trying to hide my surprise, what is she talking about? How could I not have a weakness? Everyone has a weakness!

I looked passed Ms. Evil and watched as Wheels snuck past the table. He glanced at me and winked, what the hell? You gonna get yourself hurt, Wheels!

I glanced back at Ms. Evil when I noticed she was talking to me, "Okay?"

I nodded, "Okay, whatever you said...." 

Ms. Evil looked at me and lifted her eyebrow, "who is here in my house?" 

"Me, myself, and I."

Ms. Evil rolled her eyes, then, outta no where Wheels hovered over her and winked at me. Gently, floating down to trap Ms. Evil,  but suddenly Ms. Evil grabbed his leg.

He groaned and cried out in pain, "Let go of him, that's his broken leg!"                         "You don't think I don't realize that?" Ms. Evil snickered.

WIth all my energy, I entered that badass mind of ephedra, and tried to control it making her think that she was a caring and kind mom to Emma and Wheels and that she had divorced Miracle-Guy.

Ms. Evil shook, her whole body shaking violently. My eyes glowed and everything around me went black.