Thinking Thoughts

(Emma Pov)

"Where would you think they would've gone?" Wildcard asked, "They wouldn't just disappear like that, would they?"

I shook my head and looked down at my hand. Playing with my hands I couldn't face him not yet. It seems that if I get to close to someone I love... they just get hurt.

     "Not 'where they gone' it's 'where they where captured' They wouldn't disappear for 2 whole days!" I exclaimed.

Acapella looked at me softly and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm worried too..." She whispered.

I nodded and turned around to Ojo.

           "Can you, ummm, draw something... you know like what they did already?" I stammered through my words.

Ojo shook her head sadly. "I can only draw the future not the past... sorry..."

(Miracle-Guy Pov)

"WHEELS!" I screamed turning around. Instead of Wheels I found Maria, (A/N : MS. EVIL)

"You won't find him here.. actually you won't find anything here, this is what I call the dark place you can't see the exit or the entrance so your just wondering around in a neverending trap of swirling darkness."

I growled. Not impressed with my growl either because it came out more like a whimper.

 Not impressed with my growl either because it came out more like a whimper