Zombies

Wheels pov

There was a loud boom and a lot of screaming.

"AHHH!" Somebody screamed running past me and Jane. "Zombies! Zombies are here. There attacking the school!"

Jane rolled her eyes at the boy and smiled at me looking in my blue eyes then she stared down at my feet.

"That's Jackson, he's the class clown, and anyways the Heroics would save us if there was Zombies. Also, the cute boy in the wheelchair-he looks kind of like you Will don't you think?" Jane said.

My whole body shivered. Me? Wheels? No way!

But that's not why.

Because Zombies are my worst nightmare. I'm afraid of Zombies. Because they eat brains and I have super intelligence so if they ate my brain. My other power would be gone!

"...ummm..." I muttered. 

"Are you ok Will, you look sick!" Jane said putting a hand on my forehead.

The whole world went black again.

Emma's pov

"He's fainted." I said to kid by Wheels.

"Who are you."

"His sister, I'm a super hero. My name is...Umm....Umrah." I smiled.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl.

"Jane. I like your brother." The girl said.

"You, do?" I smiled at the thought. That would make Acapella jealous.

Then I heard foot steps. Loud creepy footsteps. A Zombie  ran towards Jane.

"RUN!!" I shouted pushing Jane.