Where is the danger?

(Emma's pov)

"Wheels, you look sick are you ok?" I asked walking over to Wheels and putting the back of my hand on his forehead.

"EMMA! I'm fine your acting like a mom." He scolded then widened his eyes and clapped a hand over his mouth. 

I gotta say we had some bad encounters with villain moms.

         I wacked him in the head and scoffed. Going back into the kitchen to talk to Mrs. Vox.

"Yes-Uh huh-he's acting annoying as usual-yup and now he is rolling his eyes and growling like a wolf-ok fine I'll say I'm sorry!" I put the phone to my shoulder and screamed "sorry" at Wheels 

   "NO-I mean, ummm- no ma'am I don't want to hear you do a high pitched screech from the movies- your joking right saying you know the god apollo? You think I would believe that?" I asked scoffing.

Wheels bursted out laughing. "master is everything alright what is funny?"  His tablet asked. Wheels muttered something and the wheelchair turned around to face the stairs. 

Finally some peace and quiet (A/N: MY SISTER LITTERLY SCREAMED RIGHT WHEN I WROTE THAT AND SCARED MY POOR CAT! )

"ARE YOU THERE?" said a voice from the phone. I stayed quiet.

"Sigh, teenagers always forgetting stuff." Mrs. Vox muttered before hanging up.

My face turned bright red.

(Wheels Pov)

Me and Acapella are together again. 

YAY!

But my foot is throbbing.

NOT YAY?

I think my brain is damaged by the bite from the zombies because I can't make a scientifically speech.

Or I'm turning more human-like-zombie-like? UGH! My brain hurts just thinking about zombies. Anyways, I'm happy that I can- YOUCH!

"OUCH!" I screamed hugging my leg. (which was hard to do in a wheelchair)

There was a ghostly whisper and my mom popped into the room.

"Where is the danger?" She asked before I fainted.