True love.

(Wheels pov)

It seems so crazy! Me and Acapella broke up like, what, a week ago? And now where back again! When my sister found out I almost died she smacked Acapella in the face. But then when I told her we where together again she apologized.

"You need to rest," Acapella said ruffling my hair. "You just got attacked by a brainless girl and almost died."

I snorted because if I walked up to my neighbors door step and rung the ding bell and told them that they would think I was on drugs. No way was that going to happen!

"I'm fine. Seriously, I feel surprisingly fine!" I explained putting a hand on her shoulder. "And in two more weeks I can get out of my stupid cast and come back to Heroics!" 

She smiled and kissed my forehead. And I blushed.

"Ooooh!" Emma smiled clicking her camera. She squealed when the photo popped out.

I turned around and gave her an icy stare that she just shrugged at and chuckled.

             "Umm, look over there! Is that Ms. Evil?" Emma stammered pointing out the window.

My head whipped around and I almost had a heart attack. But when I realized it was just a distraction to keep me from being mad at Emma I growled.

"Em, don't do that! You scared me have to death!" I scolded.

"Sorry."

It's been a while since Ms. Evil (AKA: My mother.) had disappeared. I'm not complaining! And  I think she was responsible for the zombies. Now, most of the kids in my school know I'm a superhero and are sent to Tech-No to get there brain washed.

"D-do you think she's gonna capture dad?" I stammered looking at Emma. It was a chance she would go for my dad because he is her husband.

I was surprised she didn't go for him instead of me in the beginning. And how did she know where to find us and the first place?

      "Wheels?" Emma asked looking at me.

I blinked and shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry I was think about something." I apologized.

"I said she probably won't go but we should be cautious about it and if something's bothering him then he'll tell us." She said reassuringly. 

"Yeah your probably right..." I said looking outside the window.

"But I'm beginning to think the whole world is meaningless."