This life Ain't Going Nowhere

(Third Person POV)

"Move it!"

"Let me see my sister for crying out loud!"

"Is she ok?"

"Leave her alone and let her rest."

Jona's eye's popped open and she gasped for air, "Did we get away?" She mumbled, Wheels nodded smiling.

Jona had used to much of her power, again, and she had passed out. She's been out for 2 weeks and Ms. Evil has been missing for 2 weeks. Missy is sure that she is planning something big but no one actually knows what that BIG PLAN is.

      "Hey, are you ok?" Jona asked looking at Wheels, who was being hugged tightly by Acapella.

Acapella was squeezing him super tightly, she was afraid if she let go he would disappear, Wheels nodded again and Jona. Then, there was a loud boom coming from the front door.

"I'll get it!" Guppy smiled, but Wheels lunged in front of her blocking her way, "No! We don't know who it is."

Miracle-Guy stepped in with an unconscious Ms. Evil.

    Guppy growled, and her fists started to get watery. "Why is she here?!" She said through gritted teeth.

"Can I just kill her?"

"No," Miracle-Guy answered.

"Why not?" Guppy smirked.

       Miracle-Guy sighed, "Because we aren't murderers, trust me I would've killed her before you would've if I was one."

Missy, looked at the screen from the tv.

"Ms. Granada?" She asked, Ms. Granada's image popped up.

"Yes, Missy?" Ms. Granada asked,  she had dark circles under her eyes and she was wearing her velvet dress.

                    "Can you track down Ms. Evil's hiding place?" Missy sighed, she let out a yawn.

Facemaker laughed, "Someone's tired."

"Well life ain't going nowhere anyways."