School

Wheels pov

"You'll need to pick a name." Emma said excitedly.

"And no using your wheelchair's uses so we're going to need to get you a regular wheelchair." Dad said looking at me for my reaction.

I frowned. That was what my reaction was. Anyways why was Emma so excited? It was private school! The most dreadful school in the universe! 

"So... what's your name gonna be?" She asked impatiently.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the ceiling. "Adam, I guess. Or maybe Jack." I said.

"Jack? Adam? Well I guess Adam's a good one but, Jack? No way! Ooh! Wait, William! Cuz it has Wheel in it! Or Will." Emma exclaimed.

"Will is good, I'll go with that." I said.

Jane pov

I looked up at the teacher and frowned. This day was about to get boring-er, well that what i thought in the beginning anyway. But when a cute boy on a wheelchair wheeled in the room, it all changed.

"Hi, My name is W- umm Will." He said rubbing the back of his head.

Will? Ok well, he cute, and a little shy, totally gonna be friends already.

"Jane." 

"Jane,"

"Jane!"

"JANE!!" The teacher screamed.

I realized that Will was in his wheelchair next to me with his backpack hanging from his shoulder. I blushed and turned to the teacher.

"Yes." I said in my cute voice. Everyone around me laughed and I turned redder. 

"WHAT?" I asked firmly.

"Show Will around the school." The teacher said.

Nodding slowly I slipped out of my chair and smiled at Will reaching to push his wheelchair.

"No, umm I mean I got it." Will shouted. I jumped back startled at how he reacted "OK." I said blushing.

Wheels pov

"Sorry." I said once me and Jane where in the hallway, "I broke my foot yesterday and my p-" I stopped myself before I said powers.

"I mean, My girlfriend broke up with me to and my mom... uh... broke up with my dad.." I fibbed about the mom part.

"Oh i'm so sorry." Jane said. But her eyebrows narrowed when i said girlfriend.

I looked at her for a minute... we just looked at each other for like, 60 seconds not blinking until she cleared her throat.

shes kinda cute,