If you enable it ..

Start from the beginning

"Lance see to it that his blood vessels of staunched , we wouldn't want him bleeding out and dying. That would be a waste of a lesson." Lance immediately did as he was told.

Alex opened her arms and Clara came running into them, she rubbed the girls back "it's okay sweetheart, I'm sorry you had to go through that." She apologized.

Daenerys couldn't remove her eyes from the scene, their was such hatred in Alexandra's words and instead of disgusting her, the act itself was harsher than she thought. But for some reason she didn't feel disgust but rather a familiar sense of longing. Once it would be her that Alexandra would protect so fiercely and now she looked to the girl being held in her arms.. it wasn't. It wasn't her.. she turned her eyes from the scene before she succumbed to burn in her eyes.

"You have an alliance, after we see what you are offering in terms of soldiers and weapons.. you will have your alliance Alexandra"

Alexandra didn't look up " tomorrow morning be ready to depart" was the only reply she gave as she picked up her fiancé bridal style and took her to their ship she was followed her her guards but Lance remained behind to staunch that fuckers bleeding.

Daenerys watched the woman walk away. She turned to head back to the castle .

"Your grace what about Daario?" Asked Tyrion

"What about him? Was he not the reason for our alliance nearly falling through? Or did he not force himself on a young girl?" She asked emotionlessly.

Tyrion nodded "of course..but if he has no arm then I'm afraid he might not be as useful?"

"That's the exact reason Alexandra didn't kill him, because feeling like he had no purpose in his case would be worse than death" she said only just now realizing herself what Alexandra meant by true judgement. "She's changed."

Tyrion didn't believe that, from his own knowledge Alexandra didn't change. Instead she became more. "I don't believe so, I believe she simply became a queen.. one who could exercise restraint and sound judgment. If she allowed herself to kill him before we arrived then you would see her as someone who would impose her authority because she can, instead she allowed your grace to witness the damage done and practiced sound judgement.."

"She's always been a queen Tyrion .. it just took a while for me to see it" she whispered more to herself.

———————————-

The next morning Alexandra welcomed Daenerys and her group onto her ship. She had been dealing with her fiancé the evening before and putting on an ointment that would make the bruises fade faster. She wasn't in the mood for pleasantries and it showed on her face so thankfully Ava and the keepers of the legend took over.

Clara had been clingy since last night and she didn't blame the girl. She sighed , she hadn't wanted or thought Daario would do what he did. He was a dick usually but considering that he was Daenerys's lover she would've expected the man to have a healthy respect for woman but she was wrong because if it hadn't been for her rational thoughts she would've killed him immediately.

"A copper for your thoughts?" She smirked at her fiancé tucked into her arms.

"My thoughts of worth more than just a copper I think" she teased

Clara snuggled into her chest "you don't have to be here, and hold me when we have guests on board."

Alex snorted " what sort of wife would I be if I left my cute wifey all by her lonesome?"