Sneak Peak!

I'm so sorry! I couldn't update anything but hear me out! I had a lot of personal problems recently and I'm sometimes not even available at wattpad.  I promise I'll before christmas -It's just that I just changed to a school now and that school has exam right now, and its kinda hard. I have exams till 22nd but I'll update as much as I can. 

Anyway, here's a sneak peak to chapter 2!

Percy's POV-

Hades glanced at Nico with a worried look but something in his eyes made me say something else... It was like he was pleading.... but not for him to say yes, but to say no.... It was like he was worried Nico was gonna say yes....

Nico looked at his dad with the same worried look. He mouthed to his dad a big 'NO'. His Dad smiled, as if all his burden just go lifted at that moment. Unknown to me at the moment, even one another person observed that exchange. She was also happy that neeks said no, as if there was something else in plan.

"Well Poseidon, there was never a rule that said the 'prince' should always become the 'Heir' now, is there?" Hades asked, with a questioning glance at dad. "Well... I guess not, but that is if you have some other person who is the heir, other than that it's said the 'royal' will become the heir." Dad replied, a bit confused. I won't blame him. Everything is confusing in this god's dam Greek world.

"I never said I don't have anyone else in mind and Nico isn't the only 'royal' in my kingdom." Hades replied calmly, emphasizing on the word 'royal'. Hera smiled gently. "I didn't know you made Melinoe a princess?" Zeus said, surprised. Hera grew a little disturbed when Zeus mentioned it, but mostly because Melinoe is Zeus's daughter. "My 'daughter' became a princess since the day she was born." Hades said, with a calm but cold voice and also emphasizing on the word 'daughter' as if telling Zeus, if all your children can be Olympians before birth, even my stepdaughter can become the princess - so back out. Hera grew a little disturbed when Zeus mentioned it, but mostly because Melinoe is Zeus's daughter.

Hope you'll love it~ Xis out!