Chapter 09 - You are Percy Jackson. Aren't you?

In this chapter s small. and it was not how originally the chapter was said to be but I don't have time to write the entire chapter I decided first. So... I hope you like it

Xis out!

Sia's POV

"Will, Will Solace." he said. I was....Surprised. I mean, I have heard of this Will Solace who was the person who Nico makes heart eyes on and doesn't tell me something like... Some kind of secret relationship they have but... I thought he had Blonde hair and Blue eyes? I said the last part out loud to ask my doubt. "Oh..... I... dyed it! you see,... I dyed it." he said, rather a little nervously like he was.... maybe lying we can say. "Oh! I see, what about your eyes? Why is it sea green instead of Blue like Neeks told me?" I asked, showing clear suspicion in my voice. "Ah.... you see, I lost uh...... bet! with.... an Aphrodite camper and uh....... she...... told I need to make my eyes sea green for a day.... which is today!" he replied, showing his emotion of joy like he made some believable story - it would be believable if he told it a little more... confidently we can say. "Uh-huh. Not buying it dude." I said bluntly. I mean that's the truth. "I know.... I'm bad at lying." he said, gloomingly. "You are Percy Jackson? aren't you?" I asked rather jokingly, and kind of seriously. His behaviour was similar to what Neeks told me and with his jet black hair and sea green eyes that look exactly like the sea. And he almost told Mom instead of Sally! Maybe he is Percy! Even if I asked the question jokingly, all the evidences prove that he is Percy Jackson! "uh.... I guess you found me.... Right Sis?" Will, I mean Percy said, nervously waiting for my reaction. I was very very sure my face was completely blank now. I was actually very nervous and angry at the same time but of course he didn't see/know that. I am very good at hiding my emotions and you should sometimes never believe the saying 'Eyes always show the true emotion in everyone.' I then sighed, showing relief or any kind of emotion since he said he was Percy and not Will. "Are you alright? I mean, I didn't want to lie to you or anything it I just thought if I said I am... me then you would not tell me anything or you would freak out or you will call mom and tell her that I am not in NYC an in who-know-where and then she will tell Nico and then Nico will tell Thalia and Thalia will tell the hunt and hunt will say that to Artemis and Artemis will tell that the Olympian council and then they wil have search out worry and- OH MY GOD Then Annabeth will freak out and will almost destroy Olympus just to see me and kill Lady Hera also! and-"he was rambling and rambling about it and I finally cut him off. "You know even if I freaked out, the only thing that will happen is at most is - you will get a slap in your face from me for lying. Other than that nothing else to worry about than your cheek pain and maybe a jaw bone got fractured or sprained or else just a tooth ache but mostly a red cheek will be mostexpected as you aren't very much acquainted with me but you have one small exception today as you had okay intention but if you were my boyfriend you would have your jaw bone sprained." I said, in a matter-of-factly tone. "Alright... Wait - You have a BOYFRIEND!" He screamed - if my room wasn't on the second floor, my neighbours would have already be awake a shout at me for making any sound at all. I facepalmed at that moment too." Out of everything I said that is what you understood or heard?" I asked, with a sarcastic 'really' look on my face. "What? Your my sis - It is my duty to keep you away from boys." he said, like it was some big duty he needs to do. "Aren't you a boy?" I sasses back. I just couldn't stop from asking that question! "Well, I meant bad boys - you see. The one who are like deathy-evily type boys?" He said, like it was obvious. "You got to be kidding me - Isn't that how Nico is? Deathy boy? So I should keep away from him now?" I asked, sarcastically. "Uh... not like that - well... you understand what I am saying in truth right?" he said, rather unsurely. "Of course I do - you seaweed brain! You basicallymeant you want to kill my boyfriend - who's name is Drake - if he breaks my. But because you don't know which Drake I am talking about - you don't trust him. Now is that it?" I said, faking cheerfulness. "I guess so... Is this Drake a demigod?" he asked. "Yep he is." I replied, popping the p. "Oh! So you meant Drake prince - Son of Apollo! He's good but if he breaks your heart he's dead." Percy said, the last part deathly threateningly. "I know, I know. But he is my friend from when I was 10 and we were dating from when we were 16! He even gave me a promise ring!" I said, trying to prove him Drake is better than good to be a boyfriend. " Okay, oka- WAIT! He gave you an PROMISE RING!" Percy shouted, again! "Shut up Percy your going to make noise and be worse than dad!" I whisper-shouted at him. "Sorry and What do you mean by Dad and first show me your Promise ring, NOW!" He said, well almost-screamed again. "Here! Look at the ring. Its beautiful right?