Chapter 4 - Gifts from the Olympians

A/N-Sorry for not uploading a lot, my exams have started and I cannot update much now but I will try as much as I can. This is chapter 4 Gifts from the Olympians, Hope you enjoy.

Edited on 17/05/2021

Please reread this chapter for all who read this chapter before 17/05/2021 - I have edited a lot of things here.

Percy's POV

I woke up in sweat. I got up having flashback from Tartarus is sometimes the worst. I got up remembering everything that happened yesterday in a flash. I changed into my dress. Just as I was about to head out I went to the Fountain. I thought I will IM my mom but just then a mist came and I saw my father there. "Hi son "my dad said, his eyes gleaming with happiness. So, I think there is some happy news, I can really use some happy news! "Hi dad! "I said excitedly. "You, Nico, Thalia, Annabeth and piper are invited to Olympus. Hermes will come and flash you to Olympus, He will waiting by Thalia's tree. And I also have a news for you! "He said the last sentence very excitedly. "Alright dad "I said. "Bye son. "He said and rubbed off the mist. I went out, ignoring some of the looks I am getting because of yesterday. I went to the dining pavilion and sat down at the Poseidon table. Nico, Thalia, Piper and Annabeth joined me at the Poseidon table. "We all have been invited for something in Olympus and Hermes will come and flash us to Olympus after breakfast, He will be by the Thalia's tree." I said to them. "What do you think is it for a bad reason or a good reason? "Piper asked. "With our Luck, It will be bad mostly." Annabeth said. "I think it is good because dad's eyes were literally gleaming with happiness." I said. "Well that would've been a first." Nico said. After finishing  our food we went to the Big house and told Chiron about it. And we came back to the Thalia's tree waiting for Hermes to come. We saw a big flash and saw Hermes there. "Come on everyone and hold each other's hands and Percy come hold mine." Hermes said in a hurry. We did as he instructed and he flashed us to Olympus. He went and sat at his throne. "I present the Heroes of Olympus." Hermes said, bringing all the attention to us. "Heroes of Olympus"  Zeus called us. "We are giving you Some gifts." Zeus said. "We are giving you the ability to mind-message each other." Hermes said and blasted us with a Tan coloured bubble. I thought at first he was going to kill me because I felt my mind get out of my head I thought I will die but then I felt something merging with me and a shockwave going through my body. I opened mu eyes again and saw everyone standing dizzily. "How was the feeling?" Apollo asked jokingly. "I stood a little straight and said "It was like a shockwave. "Almost going to fall down. If it wasn't for Thalia I would've fell down ,like the one time Frank was a polar bear and was so soft i wanted to sleep on him, as I was about lie down Frank moved out of the way and I smashed onto the ground almost smashing my skull(A/N -This isn't a really moment that happened in the book, I just created it). That was good memory, I should really tell frank to turn into a polar bear more often. Where is he? He is in......Elysium.

Thalia's POV

I heard Percy whispering some thing but then turned sad put his head down and looking into the ground tearing up a little bit. I heard him saying in the last. Frank in in the Elysium. I concentrated my mind a told Nico(The one written inside the apostrophe is MMing.) 

Thalia: 'Percy is blaming himself for the deaths again.' 

Nico: 'He is always doing it now, We need to tell Annabeth this afterwards. 

I nodded at him. "You all will Blessed by some gods, who want to." Zeus said. "Nico di Angelo" Hades shouted. Nico went forward and kneeled before Hades. And hades threw a black orb at him. There was a dark light surrounding Nico, then it went away an Nico stood properly. "Now you can shadow travel more effectively, blend in the shadows more properly and summon your Stygian Iron sword anytime you want out of the shadows." Hades said, just after Nico stood properly. Nico looks like he can kill a thousand hellhounds and his face in a confused look, his skin so pale I don't think he can be anymore paler and messy black hair. (A/N-I was trying my best to describe the below picture. I got the pic from google.)

"Thalia" Zeus thundered out my name, bringing me back to reality from my thoughts

Nico's POV

After being blessed by dad I went straight and stood next to Thalia. "Thalia" Zeus thundered out her name, he was very respectful for not calling her full name by the standards  of how much she hates her last name. Thalia went forward and kneeled down to Zeus and then suddenly from Zeus's hand a lightning blue orb came and hit Thalia. A bright lightning blue light surrounded Thalia and just as it came the light went out. I saw Thalia stand straight with her small crown in her head and her freckles and her spiky black hair with dark blue streaks .And her amazing determination in her eyes. (A/N-I was trying my best to describe the below picture)

  "I have blessed you with the ability to fly, control the wind around you and also Travel through Lightning

  "I have blessed you with the ability to fly, control the wind around you and also Travel through Lightning." Zeus said. And then Thalia came and sat next to me.

Percy's POV

"Annabeth Chase" Athena yelled, her eyes shimmering with pride for her daughter. Annabeth came forward and kneeled down to her mother. "We all have decided to offer you something, We are offering you immortality!" Athena said. I hoped a lot for her to not choose immortality, I mean I cannot die thinking Annabeth was safe or not. Annabeth looked at me, like she was choosing between me and the offer, which she really is but and then Annabeth started saying "I am very honoured by the offer and I respectfully decline it mom." Annabeth said, which didn't even almost shock all the Olympians present there as they knew she would've probably chose that for me. "Fine, but I will remove your dyslexia as a gift to know more and to read English books easier." Athena said and then blasted her with a maroon coloured orb. She suddenly was going to fall because of the effect and hit her head on the ground, that is until I ran and caught her.

Hope you loved the story till now! The Chapter-4 Gift from Olympians (Part 2)will come shortly, but if you are reading this in the future then go ahead and read the next chapter!

(1210 words including Author's notes)