Chapter 1 - The call from Mrs. Jackson

A/N-Hi everyone! Whoever read this book already need to know this. I changed a little bit of it if you see it. I changed to as the All the seven except hazel, frank, Leo, Jason did not die. I just want to let you know it.

Percy Pov.

The war was over but my heart broke when I saw the number of people died. We won, We defeated Gaea, We closed the doors of death just in time but Gaea didn't leave very fast she died by making the war very bloody and harsh. She also took the people I call brother and sister with her. Hazel, Was like the sister I did not have. Frank was the only human being who was related to me. Leo was the goofy man who made puns and jokes in the middle of a battle to let us know there is still hope. Jason was my best bro, He was my brother, The best brother and best friend I ever had.

Nico Pov.

After the war, We were walking to the camp, Annabeth and Percy holding hands, Then me and Thalia and behind us Piper. Piper just lost the love of her life. I can't even feel what she is feeling now. She just lost almost all the people she liked dearly. Both the camps were safe but the number of people who died was not good. We all went to the camp half-blood back after checking on Camp Jupiter. I was just sitting on my cabin thinking about all of this when someone spoke suddenly. "Hi Nico!" Said the voice. I turned to see the doors closed but when I turned to the wall I saw a figure, It was Percy's mom. "Hi, Mrs Jackson!" I said. "Hi Nico. I just wanted to ask a favour, Is it okay?" She asked with a small worry in her sound. "Of course! I will do it if it is within my power." I said. She smiled and said "it is in your power actually. I did something like a gift for Percy but in the current situation, I am not sure if he will like it. If it is possible can you and Thalia can come here so I can show you the present and somehow find a way to tell if he will like it or not?" She said. "Okay, Mrs Jackson! I will come after Lunch is it okay?" I asked. She said "Of course dear! See you after lunch. Bye!" She said. "Bye" I said. When I just rubbed off the message I got a glimpse of a girl with black hair. I wondered who it was? Was she related to the present somehow? I was thinking of various reasons why that girl was there? I forgot how the time passed by so fast, It was already Lunch. I ran out of the cabin to the dining arena just in time.

Thalia POV.

The war was very Harsh. I still couldn't believe the number of people who died. I just missed my brother very much. He was the only family I had other than my Friends and the hunters. I now understand how Nico felt when he lost his sisters, twice now. He is such a strong-willed boy, He is also such a death breath! Wait, Why am I Thinking about him now? Ah! Stupid ADHD. I was sitting in Cabin Eight (A/N-correct me if I am wrong about the cabin number)with the hunters till Lunch, Washing and cleaning my bows one by one. When the horn blew, signalling Lunchtime, All the hunters went to the dining arena. I saw Nico Running fast to Dining Arena, wearing his favourite T-shirt with a skull on it. Nico is just a Death Boy, always making love eyes on Will but what can I say SOLANGELO Forever! I sat down at the table and ate a sandwich which the nymph brought to me. I saw Percy sitting and eating his blue cookies and giving hope and making everyone smile again. He suffered the most but still, he is still making others happy. If you look at him we cannot say that he is scared or sad or anything, But if you look at his eyes you will the sadness within him which he isn't letting out. I sighed and stood up to get to Zeus cabin. That's when Nico called me and asked me to come with him for a second.

Nico POV. 

I saw Thalia get up, That means she finished eating her sandwich. Let me go call Thalia so we can go to Percy's apartment. I went to Thalia and said "Thalia, Can you come with me for a second, please?" I asked. She said yes, And I shadow travelled with her to Mrs Jackson's Apartment. We landed in The Living Room. Mrs Jackson saw us and told us "Well you came here fast," She said. Thalia and I said "Hi Mrs Jackson!" She told us why she called us. Thalia then asked, "What or Where is the present?". She said, "Well, Don't freak out when I tell you what it is." I asked, "What do you mean by do not freak out?". "Well darling please come inside!" She yelled to whoever was in the other room. I asked "so it is a real-life person?". "Yes it is" She answered. And then she told us something we never expected about the present!

A/N

Hi! This is the first chapter of my first ever fanfiction! I hope you like it so please comment and vote! I am only Eleven right now so please tell me if the story needs something in the comments below. I hope you liked it! See you in the next chapter which will be very soon because I am almost done with it.

Bye,

Alex out!