Chapter 6 - I am lost!

(A/N-After reading the comments and thinking about the stories and all, I decided to not make Annabeth a goddess, So, I haven't edited the other chapters like that but please, now onwards Annabeth isn't a goddess.)

Dedicated to @CallumRunchman For being the first one to comment and review my story in the comments!

Percy's POV(After he left Olympus and is in The mess hall for lunch now)

I just came for lunch and saw Liston, that bratty boy coming out of the Hermes cabin, with two Aphrodite girls beside him. His untamed dark blue hair laying on his face, wearing a black glasses and Jade green eyes gleaming with happiness. And smiling like and idiot, thinking he is the best. He is wearing a red jacket with the hoodie down. and a black t-shirt inside and black sweat pants and black boots. 

"Hi Perseus Jackson, the fake Hero!" Liston Shouted at me

"Hi Perseus Jackson, the fake Hero!" Liston Shouted at me. THE NERVE OF HIM TO CALL ME FAKE! Calm down Percy, deep breaths. "Hi Liston, and I prefer to be called Percy." I lowly growled at him. I walked to my table, to see him claimed. He was claimed by 'POSEIDON!'

He was my brother. Well, he will the worst brother I could ever have. I am happy I at least have my friends. "All hail Liston Jacks, Son of Poseidon, God of the sea, storms, earthquakes and horses. and Lily Jacks. "Chiron announced. All the campers bowed, well except me.

 "Bow you lowly wretch, I am the son of Poseidon, the strongest Olympian!" Liston yelled at me, in a disgusted sound. "I am also a Son of Poseidon Liston, so we have a kind of equal power. Well, except I have more experience than you." I retorted and told the last part to myself. "I forgot that, I guess I need to call a  lowly person like you my brother now." Liston says, How dare he! He has an ego bigger than Olympus! 

Well, Zeus used to have an ego but now he is a good king and is really good uncle too! "Watch who you call lowly, okay!" Annabeth shouted at Liston, defending me. "Thanks a lot, Wise girl, I don't what I would have done without you." I replied to Annabeth. "Anytime Seaweed Brain, Anytime" Annabeth replied to me, she is really gorgeous with her blonde princess curls hanging and grey calculating eyes.

 "Oh Beauty, Why are you with him, when you can have me? I know you want me Oh, Beauty!" Liston exclaimed, and hold Annabeth's wrist. Oh my gods! That was a total wrong move. And the next thing I see, Liston on the ground behind Annabeth and maybe he has a broken wrist. "Next time you try to seduce me, you will have more broken bones." Annabeth told Liston giving him a sharp glare, Liston was like cowering behind her glare. 

Once Liston ran out of the Dining pavilion, me and Annabeth sat down to eat, Chiron allowed us to sit together for now, so, we sat at my table. "So, how is the architect of Olympus doing?" I ask her curiously.

 "Well, there isn't a lot. I am designing a statue for Aphrodite now and after lunch I need to ask Aphrodite for a pose and design and submit the design by today too." Annabeth replied while eating pizza with extra olives, her favourite food.(A/N- I saw it in a meme, So it is not confirmed. I just typed what I know.)

"You look beautiful, do you know that?" I told her little dumbfound. "Do you know that staring is bad?" Annabeth replied to my question with another question, she's clever. "But I am only staring at my girlfriend." I replied, pouting. "Well, then I need to visit a certain love goddess, So see you later!" She said winking at me and taking a piece of my blue toast. "Bye!" I said dreamily. It was so nice seeing her again, I really need to decide when I will propose to her even if we are only 17.Well, now I need to practice my powers!

_____________________________  TIME SKIP TO 5PM  ________________________________  

(Still Percy 's Pov)

I mastered almost all the powers except one which I wanted to try the last. Mist travel! Basically travelling around by turning yourself into water vapour. I closed my eyes a made myself turn into a million tiny water molecules. I felt myself move, and when I say move, I meant it, felt like moving in the speed of light! Mostly because of the blessing from Hermes, I mostly got the advantage to move in the speed of light but still. 

I suddenly stopped and stumbled down some road. I really shouldn't have stopped focusing. I looked around where I am. It looks like I am in the middle of some road, there is a roadway in between all the plants and all. I think I can see a house from here, I am not sure because I need to say this mist travel  takes a lot of energy. I turned up to look at the sun. 

"What the hades?" was all I said. I mean I am sure when I tried to Mist travel it was only 5pm.I am pretty sure. But now it looks like the sun hasn't even raised!!!but I was happy a monster didn't find me, jeez why did I say that, I might have jinxed it now. 

"Ah! Who do we have here now!" I heard someone say and a unhuman snarl. I turned back to see my old 'friend Kelli'. "oh! Issssssn't it the great persssssseusssss Jackssssssson!"Kelli hissed at me. I took riptide out and tried to swing it at her but because of the mist travelling, I lost a lot of energy, I was barely keeping up with her!

 "Why can't you stay still, YOU!" Kelli hissed at me. "I don't want to die so I guess NOOOOO!"I shouted as I slipped under her feet(well her donkey leg and bronze feet), barely missing he fangs in my neck. 

"WHAT IN THE WHOLE WORLD!" I heard some person shouting. And then suddenly Kelli kicked me with her bronze leg in my back. Then my eyes started blurring but I kept on dodging Kelli's attempts. But then suddenly some girl came running to me and Kelli. 

 Because of me distracted by the girl running to me, Kelli took the chance and again kicked me, this time very hard with her bronze leg on my back. The last thing I saw was the girl running to me and and taking riptide of my hands and Kelli shouting, "I will feed on you, Demigod!" and suddenly everything was black.

A/N- Sorry, for the late update and thank you all for waiting for the new chapter to come out. I cannot update next week or the week after that because my exams have started. So, who all have exams, all the best for it! and who doesn't, Your Luck! And tell me who you think is the girl who saved percy? And please Vote and tell me your review of the chapter below!

Question of the day (who gets answer correct will be dedicated for the next chapter!:-

"I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT YOU, BUT MY FRIENDS NEED ME. I KNOW HOW TO HELP THEM NOW. I HAVE TO GET BACK."

Who said that and which book did that person said this in?

Bye!!!