Chapter 11 - Pollo!

Another chapter for today!!

Persia's POV

I went down to the kitchen and took out the blue and black pancake batter from the refrigerator. I started making some pancakes with like one side black and in side blue. And then while leaving the pancake I'm the stove for it to heat I took some blueberries and black berries from the fridge and added it in the blender where the rest of the smoothie ingredients was inside. While blending I was thinking of how Percy was going to react to my old life, It's still my life but a life I left and started a new one... it's my - past... A sad smile made into my face. "Fresh pancakes!!!....Sia... Are you alright?" Someone, I mean Percy asked. "Uh, I'm good. I was just thinking of my old memories." I said, sadly.

 I took all the pancakes for Percy and the Pre-apocalyptic Blackberry Basil Smoothie (The picture is above.) for me to the dining table, with Percy hot on my tail. I sat down drinking my smoothie while Percy was 'drowning' his pancakes with Honey (I know we normally use maple syrup for pancakes but in my house we eat it with Honey and we don't buy maple syrup and as this was happening in Kerala, India - I wanted it to be like it was really happening in Kerala and I'm sure Keralites just buy Maple syrup only for Pancakes And I'm a Keralite). When I asked him about it, he said and I quote 'If I cannot drown then neither can my pancakes drown!'.

3rd POV

So...What was that memory you were thinking about?" Percy asked, curiously. "Well.... when I stay here, always a 5 year-old boy comes every month for 2 weeks to stay. And Day-after-tomorrow is our te- I mean three year anniversary." Persia replied, a little hastily in the end.
"What's his name?" Percy asked, a little suspiciously. "His name is Apollo - like the Greek god Apollo, I call him Pollo." Persia replied, smiling. Just from the smile Percy could understand this 'Apollo' is someone who Sia cares for dearly.

"What is he like?" Percy asked, wanting to know more about this special 'Apollo'. "Well... he's very kind and very childish but when it comes into serious times - he's very serious but in his family everybody sees him as a playboy-fully-childish boy! He tells he put that act an changes like that so it will be better for his family and his twin Sister. I always tell him that he should be who he wants and and change for him self and not for others!" Persia said, ranting it out like a mother fussing about her child. To say the least...It was amusing for Percy.

"Ah... So, he's a trouble maker? What's his favourite colour?" Percy asked, amused. "He's such a big trouble maker and his favourite colour is Sky-blue" Persia replied, now smiling amused - already knowing what's going to happen next.

"Yayyyyy!!! He's going to be my best buddy for sure! His favourite colour is blue and it's also mine!" Percy yelled, his eyes shining with mirth and happiness. "I don't if you'll be best buddies but you both together will be the most trouble-making partners in crime!" Persia said, chuckling.

Chapter Over

Hope you liked it! 

I'm sorry if its too short its mostly because my exams are coming and it starts next week.

I am now out of Hiatus, that too before June 15th! I'll now be updating once every 2 weeks!!!

Bye! Alex out!