Chapter 4 - Can we please also come!!!! (Part 2 of Gifts Ceremony)

*Edited on 27/05/2021

People who have read this chapter please read the blessing part again because I have made some more changes in  it.

(A/N-I know you guys hate A/n's so I will make it quick, Sorry for the late update and now please enjoy!)

Thalia's POV

"Piper Mclean" Aphrodite called out. Piper went forward and kneeled down to Aphrodite, in that moment itself a hot-pink coloured orb hit her.(A/N-Below is the picture of hot-pink for people who do not know the colour.)

A bright light consumed the room again and it went just as it came and stood there a very dizzy looking Piper

A bright light consumed the room again and it went just as it came and stood there a very dizzy looking Piper. "You'll have more power over your charm-speaking and better skills with using your dagger and you will have the skill o use a spear in ways not even Athena knows. " Aphrodite said, proudly looking at her Daughter with a twinkle in her eyes. "Thank you, Mother. " Piper said and came back and stood beside me. I gave her a small thumbs up and she returned it with a smile.

"Perseus Jackson" My dad called out. I saw Percy walking to the centre and kneeled down to my father at first and then to his father. "We are giving you this offer again Percy, we are offerin-"But then my father was interrupted by Percy, as he said, "I mean no disrespect, but if you give immortality I will make sure the rest of your life will be hell. " Percy said in a very calm but in a blunt way, making sure every single person heard and the message was very clear. I was so sure we could even hear a pin drop now in this silence, Everyone was shocked at this tone Percy never used. Even Dionysus. "Alright, Percy. But some gods would like to give you their blessings and there is no say in that for you but do you have any other wishes?" My father asked, politely. My father became all so soft in front of his wrath. I am impressed by how Percy shut my father up.

 "I would like to have partial immortality, if no problem?" Percy asked in a not very sure way but we could see the sadness in his eyes, but there was still hope. "Yes, you can have partial immortality, Artemis would you please do the honours?" Zeus asked with a hint of happiness in his speaking. I still don't know how my father loves Percy, even though he is a son of Poseidon, but I guess this war changed everyone and the gods became a little softer and proper. Artemis came forward and blessed him partial immortality as he glowed a silver colour and everyone was.... shocked.. I think. I mean all the Olympians were looking shocked. Why were they? 

"I really mean no disrespect but, why are you all shocked? I mean she gave me partial immortality?" Percy asked, I mean really why were they shocked. "My dear nephew, Artemis hasn't only given you partial immortality but also....... her blessing. " Zeus said in a startled voice, And I was shocked, I mean Artemis hasn't given any male her blessing, What made Percy so special? Now, this proves that he is a decent male. "Why did you give me your blessing Lady Artemis?" Percy asked as if he asked like he was going to get blasted out of the sky the moment he asks the question, well if Percy wasn't a decent male, he would've been blasted off the sky by Artemis or well get added to the jackalope population after losing his manhood, so it is a good reason I guess.