Chapter 10 - Because after all....we're family!

A/N - I know I'm in Hiatus now but I decided to sometime put 1 chapter in this 1 month break. I wanted to use paragraphs but I'm not sure how to. Please tell me if used it correctly...

Percy POV
I went inside the shower and turned it on. The feeling of cold water splashing through my body was fresh. It was like, I became... recharged! I really wonder what would be Sia's past. I mean it shouldn't be that bad, right? But she should know that I'll be her brother whenever she wants and needs. After all... we're family....
saying those words, I remembered a moment.... that I'll never forget.

Flashback

It was the celebration after the gift ceremonies. Me and Annabeth was sitting in Hera's garden, looking above at the beautiful moon. Savouring every little moment under the moonlight. "I think.... we should apologize..." Annabeth said. Understanding what she was saying at that moment I replied "I think too, however much she did things in our lives, it was for fate of the worlds."

And then suddenly a bright light came, like some god or goddess was flashing in and Hera stood there, in all her glory. Well... not glory because... she looks...nervous? "Hello young demigods, Perseus and Annabeth. I have one request... please listen." Hera said, It was kind of like it was desperate so I know we're supposed to say go on or something I said "Percy please and go on milady." I didn't want to interrupt her but that doesn't mean I'll let her call me Perseus! "Percy!" Annabeth exclaimed. "What! I hate the name Perseus - only people who want to kill me call that and unless Lady Hera here wants to kill me, she should call me Percy!" I replied, I mean when will the gods ever learn to call me Percy unless they want to kill ME!

"It's alright Annabeth... I understand Perse- I mean Percy. I just want to..... apologize....please..." Hera replied kindly and.... I can't believe this! sorrily! I don't even care if that's not a word because I made it now and my jaws are hanging down! "Wha- What do you me-mean milady???" Annabeth asked, surprise just like me! "We're the ones who should apologize milady!!!" I practically shouted! Well not shouted but I said it dramatically and in a loud voice. "He's right milady. You did all those things so fates will be on our side and you actually helped us even it have us great pain at that time it helped us a lot in the big picture and in our future." Annabeth supplied, which helped drastically a lot! "But what my change of mind, milady?" I asked, curiously.

"There is this girl, who I love very much. She showed me a new point of view which helped me understand you demigods. She is like the jewel in my gold treasures. She showed me that it's Zeus's fault everything happened and it's not the demigods. If I do anything to those demigods nothings going to happen about Zeus cheating on me and the life of the demigod will be in ruins because of..... me..." She said, sadly, realizing all her mistakes. "Is there any chance we can also meet this mystery girl? Who so kindly changed our lives?" I asked, a little jokingly to lighten the mood. "I don't know... maybe you might. After all you are The Percy Jackson! Who does the IMPOSSIBLE!" Hera said, laughing. With it Annabeth started laughing with her making me pout. "What's all this commotion about?" Someone said with small yet dark voice. I knew who it was. Hades.

"Ah! Hello hades. I just apologized to Perse-percy and Annabeth." Hera replied, smiling... smugly? I think so. "Wait! What?!? No way possible!!!" Hades said, looking slightly... embarrassed?!? What is it with all the gods showing unexpected emotions I wonder. "Pay up, dear brother!" Hera said, smugly. "You thought that I could never apologize to anyone especially demigods because of my pride didn't you? And you challenged Ria! That was your greatest mistake! Maybe I couldn't apologize but challenging Ria? Anyone with right mind would never challenge Ria. She can make anyone do anything with zero powers!" Hera said, smugly, loving that she won against hades. I don't even know who is this Ria? I mean I think she is that 'jewel of her gold treasures'.

"Well that's because she will only do the right thing so she can persuade anyone or make anyone understand the consequences of actions. I bet she can even change Ares's personality if she tried willingly." Hades murmured, a little loudly so we all heard that. Sadly, giving away a pouch, which I think is full of drachmas. "We're both sincerely sorry for not being good to either of you" I said at the same time Annabeth said. We looked at each other and laughed. "It's alright! After all.... What was that line Ria used to say all the time?..." hades asked, confused.

"It's alright, we forgive you both dear and the line she always said was..." Hera said, smiling warmly. "Because after all....we're family!" Hades and Hera said at the same time. They looked at each other and chuckled. Well we'll be going on then. Have a good night dears." Hera said and flashed out with Hades and Hera, leaving us both alone under the moonlight. 

Flashback over

That was a great memory to remember always. I don't know who's this Ria but I am eternally grateful to her. Let me get out of the shower now or else Sia will get worried. She told she kept some Boy clothes here somewhere. Anyway let's go eat, I'm starving!

A/N - Hi Guys! You can now find this story in faniction.com but Wattpad has more chapters than Fanfiction.com because I started that very recently adding chapters in fanfcition.com. There will be atleast 1 chapter weekly in fanfiction.com. And also the edited versions will only be put in Fanfiction.com

QOOTD:-

           What's your favourite past time? 

            You guys can still comment even if this book finished for the future readers.

                                                        (1004 words including A/Ns)